Actually A Lot Of "fun".

Maybe I'm not supposed to enjoy myself here or make the comments I do but it is the only place where I can feel me, no, I don't mean that way, and enjoy the company, serious or mind numbing, or anywhere in between. If i ever po. anyone, it was intentional or accidental, you decide where you fit. I can truthfully say, this is the only site I miss when I have to be away for sometime that nothing to do with women.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
aaawww shucks sargent carter we was only funnin with ya :ROFLMAO:
but hey for real dude your just fine as you are and fit in quite nicely round this place;)
so don't get any ideas bout runnin off cause everybody knows
you can run but you can't hide :eek:
I got a pet lion named simba and he'll find ya quick, fast, in a hurry likeo_0

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Feel free to post as much as you want, you never personally offended anyone on here, so no worries regarding that. :) I'm glad you're able to be yourself on here.

See ya ;)

Harte

And you!

Make sure you keep your legs together while you're wearing that loincloth. No need to flash the wedding tackle.

Harte

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I didn't realise until today that I have been rattling around this place since 2004. That's the longest membership I have ever retained at any forum... even the Conspiracy Cafe.

Does that make me the forum grandfather I wonder?

Ya gotta be doing something right Num7 as I keep coming back for more.

*Pops a bottle of suds and farts quietly in the corner.

Harte

Glad you're here Grayson.

I joined in 2005. This is the first forum I ever joined or posted in.

Harte

kcwildman

Beastmaster
WOW never thought bout it but,,, I didn't start pissing people off till early 06 but it sure don't seem like that long,, guess its true
fun flys when your haveing time:confused: