Age Reversal Research

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I read about a guy that used oxygen therapy. 2 hours a day in a hyperbaric chamber with pure oxygen. He did a check at 2 months and found the telomeres on his DNA had grown longer. Scientists suspect telomeres are a measure of our age.

SergiusPaulus

I’m not a preacher. But I do believe there is more to life than our physical body. I think there is a difference between spirituality and religion. I think that religion is man’s way of expressing their belief regarding teachings from millennia ago whether it’s Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hindu or others. I probably choose Christianity due to my childhood. If I were in Asia it would probably be a different religion if any. I can say from unexplained experiences that I really believe in something greater than ourselves. I also believe in science. I’m not against science. I think that if there is a God He has appointed this era of discovery to occur now versus centuries ago. I lived a sheltered childhood. I only saw the benefits of spirituality. I was not exposed to other beliefs until college.

I agree that some control over interpretation of religious teachings is not very helpful or attractive. It can lead to stiff judgement of individuals. I think it’s up to us to pursue an independent journey through religion and spirituality. Don’t rely on other’s interpretations, not even mine.

8thsinner

Theres a lot of things that can bring back our life times to the standard 700 years but most will never be in an environment to utilise the majority of them, you'd have to be utterly isolated from all the modern emf and chemtrail crap, best you can probably do is about 200-250. But it's not just connected to food and vibrational practices you have to understand why and how dna is written. For the most part our dna changes every second based on your daily vibration which is connected to your overall vibration however it's also written with a reference to it's history and the base code. ie scars, the traumas most obvious...we never clear them from our minds so we carry the imprint of them most of our lives. It requires utterly living in the moment and not carrying any energies of a negative kind, including emotional and mental.
You could jump time lines to clear those and remove problems which build up and build up.
Then there is the base code, we rewrite over the same code
The actual code base of the physical body utilised thoughis carried in the akosh.
In order to rewrite it, ie choose in every moment to be the highest potential of your genetic possibilities would require control of that akoshic bridge.
To simplify.
Every version of you already exists in the timelessness that is held on the other side of the veil, so in one timeline or another your lungs would be the lungs of someone like wimhof, or a fire fighter, or olympic swimmer. You just have to write your base code to match those lungs instead of the lungs you have now...and likewise with all the other parts of the body.
This is the only way to avoid the telemere problem.
Telemeres only get shorter because the code is copied over and over, and like and a photocopy, the millionth iteration is gonna be shit.
When you write the code fresh though, the limit of lifespan becomes one only of daily vibration and the environment, general vibration covering what density you're existing in.
I am fairly sure but not 100% that the standard 700 year life span only refers to the 3rd and possibly 4th density of consciousness. As you go up in consciousness, abilities and beliefs the life span should expand out from there.

Parazite1986

I’m expecting results from eating some meat and increasing my vegetable intake to 70% within three years since I started on the quest to longevity and anti aging. However, I can’t wait to be 250 since I have yet to defeat the death urge, which is the manic depressive state in my case.

However, the fact remains that just because you eat plants doesn’t make you feel good about going to restroom every day.

Last edited:

8thsinner

I’m expecting results from eating some meat and increasing my vegetable intake to 70% within three years since I started on the quest to longevity and anti aging. However, I can’t wait to be 250 since I have yet to defeat the death urge, which is the manic depressive state in my case.
Well in both the case of finding your perfect diet and with respect to depression, meditation and learning to talk to your cells in meditation is going to be key for you. The body knows how to heal itself, and it knows whats wrong with your path. It knows where and what your pains are because it's the one entity that is holding them. Successful negotiations can only result in improvements.

SergiusPaulus

I currently work in what’s called the Continuous Improvement department at my employer, a large Furniture manufacturing company. I’ve been there since 2021. I’m at a crossroads because the continuous improvement mindset is taking over my daily thoughts. Let’s improve this let’s improve that, nonstop. It leads me down grandiose paths of perfect world thinking. But it also helps me think about improving my own life thus looking for ways to accomplish longevity. After being in Desert Storm in 1991 I too was hit with a bipolar diagnosis. I was having constant nightmares which ultimately ended my military career. But as a civilian the military benefits paid for my college so I guess it was a fair trade.