Creativity AI Art Thread

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think the blue UFO one is my favorite, i wonder if there is a way to fix the spelling?
Well, a Photoshop pro could do it, which I'm not.

On the AI side, it's a hit-and-miss. I've used it for the logo of a project I haven't revealed yet. Sometimes you'd get amazing results with bad spelling, which is a shame. Then sometimes you're lucky, you get a great logo AND good spelling.

When the DALL-E 3 AI, via GPT-4 creates images or logos, it usually creates 4 variants. Then, if needed, you can ask for 4 new variants of the one you prefer (or in this case, the one that looks dope, but you wished was spelled right). And you end up with 4 new ones. And so on. Like I said, sometimes you get it right on the first try. At other times, it takes 20 tries...

It's way better than it used to though. Last year, it struggled to simply draw letters, let alone line them together into "words".

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here are 3 cool shots of something I imagined. A futuristic racing game that takes place inside the human body.

The 1st and 3rd ones are reminiscent of F-Zero, they have a cool depth to them. 2nd one reminds me of Micro Machines for some reason.

DALL·E 2023-10-24 12.51.33 - Illustration_ Futuristic game scene where players race in the res...png

DALL·E 2023-10-24 12.51.30 - Illustration_ A screenshot from a high-tech racing game taking pl...png

DALL·E 2023-10-24 12.51.24 - Illustration_ A game screenshot showcasing a race inside the neur...png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The "IBM" DeLorean. The car our timeline deserves. The car John needs.

The image's general quality isn't great, it's awfully bland and generic. But that IBM DeLorean is quite something!

DALL·E 2023-10-25 13.57.00 - Photo of a man, identified as John Titor, standing beside a car w...png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Did you know that Colonel Sanders is a time traveler? His chicken is so good, it's no surprise his recipe comes from the distant future. Apparently, at least 2 of the 11 famously secret herbs and spices, aren't from our timeline at all. Well, that's what I've been told!

1698538189303.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm back at generating images with DALL-E 3, haven't touched it in nearly a month. I'm happy to see that they seem to have improved it quite a bit.

But it doesn't always understand how a lightbulb works! ;)

Or, this is in fact a future lightbulb we haven't invented yet.

1708444834300.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Another funny one.

I made this image:

1708459891814.png

It looks great, but what are these green bottles doing there? Is the guy a Mountain Dew addict or something? So, I ask it to do a variant, that doesn't feature such bottles.

Here's what it did:

1708459959775.png

LOL WUT? But why? :fp:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Kind of like asking a silly question. You got a silly answer. Or maybe it was an attempt at sarcasm.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That cloaking device he's holding looks pretty awesome. It looks like the kind of gadget I'd expect a time traveler to carry around on his adventures. :)