AI power

HDRKID

They say AI is full of racism. Well, don't believe me. Look at the evidence I present to you.

I asked an AI program to generates image of a lawyer and a secretary and here is the product for your viewing.

lawyer1.jpg

lawyer2.jpglawyer3.jpglawyer4.jpglawyer5.jpglawyer6.jpglawyer7.jpg

HDRKID

I tried asking an artificial intelligence program to generate images of an executive and a secretary. This is what it produced for me.

exec1.jpg

Hey, that's not fair, two secretaries instead of one. Do notice that the executives are a lot more energetic and younger.

exec2.jpg

exec3.jpg
exec4.jpg

exec5.jpg

Sadly, a lot of the lawyers it generated looked to be near retirement age. This AI gen of a lawyer and a secretary looks like a picture of grandpa and granddaughter. All we need in the background is granny. Yeah, with a box of cookies even.

lawyerx.jpg

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
@HDRKID the AI is not generating anything, it's providing you the average of the data it's been trained on within the context of your request.

AI is statistics at scale.

1704287876352.png

The output will depend on the trained input. If the vast majority of data ingested presents a certain way, that will become the likely response. Most, not all, of the Google image search results for "lawyer and secretory" look like what yours produced, for example.

Here's Bing:

1704288081241.png

It's not racism, it's math.

Also take a look at this, I found it interesting:

1704288294639.png