Airline Employee Snaps Picture of UFO in Maryland

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
CATONSVILLE, Md. — A man in Baltimore County shared a photograph of a flying object he was not immediately able to identify.

Matt Z., a 21-year-old Maryland resident claiming to work for British Airways, told Cryptozoology News that he was pulling into a library when he first noticed the anomalous object Jan. 15.

“It was approximately 12 p.m..I noticed this circular sphere about the size of a commercial jet in the sky,” he says. “The only the thing is that it wasn’t moving at all.”

So, says Matt, instead of heading inside the building, he decided to grab his phone to capture an image of the oddity.

“I walked out to the main road to see if it was still there, and it was. And it still hadn’t moved an inch.”

The low-resolution image shows a metallic gray circular object floating over an intersection on the road.

“It was completely round in shape like a ball and just hovered in place even though it was a very windy day,” he explained.

Reportedly, the sighting lasted over 30 minutes and the alleged object did not emit any noises.

“I was watching it before going into the library. After I came back out, it was still there so I decided to try to get a better viewpoint of it. I hopped in my car and drove towards it, but lost it behind some trees. After that, it was gone. Even when I went back to the library I couldn’t see it anymore.”

Matt says he did not take a video of the anomaly but did not mention a specific reason. However, he says, there were other people around at the time of the incident.

“The place where I was was pretty busy at the time, though no one else seemed to notice it.”

The airline worker says that even though he is “not very capable of identifying aircraft”, he maintains that the unidentified object “did not look like any human-made aircraft”.

“My work includes dealing behind the scenes with making sure cargo loads are correct before the plane takes off, but this certainly did not like any aircraft that I’ve seen in my lifetime,” he said in a reply to whether it could have been a unmanned drone.

In April, a North Carolina resident said that he had spotted an egg-shaped flying creature in his backyard. He described the oddity as a 3-foot-tall egg-shaped “blob” that seemed to be “organic in nature”.

Back in February, a man in Iowa claimed to have photographed a creature inside a flying object hovering over an empty road.

In 2014, a nurse and a truck driver reported seeing an unidentified flying object as “large as a football field” in Alabama.

Reported UFO activity remained at a high rate during the mid-to-late ’90s. In 1997, thousands of witnesses reported seeing a similar large triangle-shaped object in Phoenix, Arizona. Former Arizona governor Fife Symington initially mocked the incident at a press conference but later admitted that what he saw was “something that defied logic” and that it even “challenged” his reality.

18 years later, in early February 2015, three Phoenix men videotaped a similar occurrence.

Nowadays, it is believed that the advent of drones has impacted the world of UFO hunters considerably, as critics make use of the unmanned machines to discredit recent sightings.

Reports of strange lights and orbs, sometimes called undines by paranormal investigators, are becoming more frequent as the majority of the population is now able to carry their own camera in their pockets. The decrease in price of surveillance systems has also been a major contributor to the documentation of these type of anomalies.

In July 2014, a Philadelphia Temple University professor said that aliens are already living in our planet and that they are forcing human women to raise their hybrid babies.

Two months ago, former White House Counselor for Climate Change and Energy Policy John Podesta in a tweet expressed his regrets at not securing UFO disclosure prior to stepping down from his job.

The post Airline Employee Snaps Picture of UFO in Maryland appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That first pic looks like the planet Venus to me.