Alabama Standoff

Justinian

I should have put this under rants and raves.. But I wanted to make this known to all..

I'm sitting watching Anderson Cooper about this Alabama Standoff.. They're talking about the underground bunker, the guns,.. and then the fact that this guy is crazy. What is their reasoning behind saying he's crazy you might ask>.... BECAUSE HE BELIEVES IN UFO'S!!

Yes.. they are pushing that because he believes in UFO's that he is crazy and therefore are using that stance to try and push stricter gun laws. So I'd expect that to be on a future gun form.

I don't care which way you stand on gun control, this is not to start a debate on that, period. The fact of the matter here lies in the simply stated (supposed) fact that because he believes in UFO's he is crazy. There is a question on the US Visa form that asks if you are a terrorist. So yes.. I do believe that on future gun ownership forms it will ask if you believe in UFO's. I find this highly offensive. Next they will be pushing that if you are an atheist that you must be crazy since 90% of the rest of the world believes in some form of religion. You cannot put a blanket statement out there like this. Well I guess you can, but it is wrong on so many levels.

Justinian

The UFO message was on tv with Anderson Cooper 360. But here's what I found on the net;

Hostage taker in Alabama standoff tied to “survivalism” - Salon.com

I mean this guy is already crazy, he killed someone and kidnapped a 6yr old kid. Why do they need to drag everyone else through the trash by saying he was a "survivalist" and UFO believer. It's really offensive. And I'm a pretty unoffendable guy most of the time.

TnWatchdog

The UFO message was on tv with Anderson Cooper 360. But here's what I found on the net;

Hostage taker in Alabama standoff tied to “survivalism” - Salon.com

I mean this guy is already crazy, he killed someone and kidnapped a 6yr old kid. Why do they need to drag everyone else through the trash by saying he was a "survivalist" and UFO believer. It's really offensive. And I'm a pretty unoffendable guy most of the time.
We are now getting a definition or description of the bad guys. Each news report gives us a few more clues as to who are the bad guys. Christians are bad...Gun owners are bad...UFO believers are bad...Survivalists are bad...Preppers are bad...People with bunkers are bad. Now we know who to round up so we can declare Martial Law an rid society of these unwanted germs. It almost seems that a major script has been written and is being played out. Watch out!

Samstwitch

We are now getting a definition or description of the bad guys. Each news report gives us a few more clues as to who are the bad guys. Christians are bad...Gun owners are bad...UFO believers are bad...Survivalists are bad...Preppers are bad...People with bunkers are bad. Now we know who to round up so we can declare Martial Law an rid society of these unwanted germs. It almost seems that a major script has been written and is being played out. Watch out!

You are EXACTLY right! The government is labeling anyone who is not a Sheeple as 'bad guys'. Ever since Sandy Hook, they are going after the good guys (smart guys), doing their best to make them look bad. Good guys being, anyone who is aware of the truth (i.e. UFO/Alien abduction believers), anyone who is preparing for the future (i.e. preppers, survivalists, Patriots who know something is coming and will not succumb to tyranny, slavery, communism). The Media is the tool of brainwashing and propaganda in this plot to bring in the New World Order.