Alien disaster

Creshna1c

I believe aliens have figured out a way to manipulate the cosmos into letting them live forever by resetting everything when there is a universal shut down. This has caused many problems for Earth. I don't want to be reset if my planet blows up. Who knows how old we really are. Humans have each been given a gift by the cosmos or God to solve this problem and make it stop. I don't want to live until I'm 2000 years old. If you know what your gift is, start practicing it. We work as a group, solving our part of this puzzle, then handing it off to the next people to use their gifts to solve this math problem, I believe it is. I got a lot of gifts and few people get what I say. I am able to get math answers in a second, doing no calculations. I now speak an unknown amount of languages I assume to secretly, without these aliens fucking with us, get information out to the next person to work on this problem. I hope this makes sense. Aliens didn't think this move through very carefully. I say start blowing up planets that appear uninhabitable. They may have a cloak on that planet to hide where they live, if its empty, no harm in blowing it up. Its just going to get stranger. Don't be embarrassed to talk to people about this. If they think you are crazy, they are not one of us. Stick with your own kind. This thing humans are being controlled by is causing us to go to war when normally we wouldn't. So, if you have what I call God work to do, get on it mother fuckers. We each hold a key to solving this and then we gonna fuck up some aliens. Peace out.

lamdo263

I believe aliens have figured out a way to manipulate the cosmos into letting them live forever by resetting everything when there is a universal shut down. This has caused many problems for Earth. I don't want to be reset if my planet blows up. Who knows how old we really are. Humans have each been given a gift by the cosmos or God to solve this problem and make it stop. I don't want to live until I'm 2000 years old. If you know what your gift is, start practicing it. We work as a group, solving our part of this puzzle, then handing it off to the next people to use their gifts to solve this math problem, I believe it is. I got a lot of gifts and few people get what I say. I am able to get math answers in a second, doing no calculations. I now speak an unknown amount of languages I assume to secretly, without these aliens fucking with us, get information out to the next person to work on this problem. I hope this makes sense. Aliens didn't think this move through very carefully. I say start blowing up planets that appear uninhabitable. They may have a cloak on that planet to hide where they live, if its empty, no harm in blowing it up. Its just going to get stranger. Don't be embarrassed to talk to people about this. If they think you are crazy, they are not one of us. Stick with your own kind. This thing humans are being controlled by is causing us to go to war when normally we wouldn't. So, if you have what I call God work to do, get on it mother fuckers. We each hold a key to solving this and then we gonna fuck up some aliens. Peace out.
This system might not last forever. This central sun's a variable and one of the things you don't do when your sun's a variable is to have nuclear wars. Makes the central sun blow up.

TimeFlipper

This system might not last forever. This central sun's a variable and one of the things you don't do when your sun's a variable is to have nuclear wars. Makes the central sun blow up.
Actually the outcome is an implosion, not explosion :cool:

lamdo263

Actually the outcome is an implosion, not explosion :cool:
Ahhh? I like you flip, but ahh, the suns sometimes just explode. Not an implosion as everyone would think. We gots nu-qee-err weapons now. Aren't we BIG stuff? Let see if some gots the stupids to use em.

TimeFlipper

Ahhh? I like you flip, but ahh, the suns sometimes just explode. Not an implosion as everyone would think. We gots nu-qee-err weapons now. Aren't we BIG stuff? Let see if some gots the stupids to use em.
The hydrogen bomb (H bomb) that everyone seems to forget about is a fusion reaction bomb, compared to the atom bomb (A bomb) which is a fision reaction bomb...

The H bomb has a greater power relative to size than the A bomb, but scientists can only guess what the amount of power the H bomb actually has!!...Theoretically if you trigger the H bomb with anti-matter, it could create an implosion..

From what i recall, an implosion bomb was used in an episode of Warehouse 13, but obviously nothing like the H bomb :eek: :LOL: