ALIEN Races Visting Earth

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Dictionary of Alien Names and Alien Data

There are just over 10,000,000 worlds in this universe with similar humanities to our own, this is but a few races who are or have been involved with our life wave for some reason.

This is a good Sources Book for Alien Information with 30 pages of Maps and Data.

Attachments

• Alien Dictionary.pdf
    447.2 KB · Views: 25

BlastTyrant

Can you imagine if a distant universe sent a probe to our planet?

People don't want to believe we are being watched by ET life, we have several species watching our Civilization evolve and as it seems to be headed destroying our self's. We're nothing but a Zoo, a bunch of animals flinging poo at each other to prove who is dominate, for some i am sure it is amusing and for others i am sure it is scary the way we behave, but regardless it is interesting to them.

Jeremiah

Blast, I know what you mean. From their stand point we must look kind of child like. In my personal opinion, it takes a race a long time to get to the point where we can start movin forward and focusing on the things that truly matter. And for that to happen we need some kind of mental awakening ....what I mean is something that unites us all so we can look at the world and see that we're all a part of it. And move away from the fighting and power struggle and focus as one race of people instead of seeing color or other outward differences. God after reading what I just wrote it sounds confusing. Hope it's not as confusing for others lol.

BlastTyrant

It made perfect sense Jeremiah, The problem i see and have stressed in a few other posts is that as we stand now as a race we cannot evolve any further with our current mind set's, We are full of hate, resentment and jealousy i know i am guilty of all 3 which makes it impossible for me to evolve any further till i can surpass these primative and destructive feelings. it will take many generations till we as a Society and individuals can finally move on.

TnWatchdog

It made perfect sense Jeremiah, The problem i see and have stressed in a few other posts is that as we stand now as a race we cannot evolve any further with our current mind set's, We are full of hate, resentment and jealousy i know i am guilty of all 3 which makes it impossible for me to evolve any further till i can surpass these primative and destructive feelings. it will take many generations till we as a Society and individuals can finally move on.
Blast, stop being so primitive and destructive...lol What you and Jeremy have mentioned is an awakening and it may be just around the corner. I agree that something, probably alien contact, will unite us and fighting among ourselves will become uncool, childish, or meaningless when looking at the BIG picture...it could also be the great deception.

BlastTyrant

I believe the awakening will come after the next big war, perhaps N Korea will be the start but whatever happens next will be world wide and everyone will feel it. John Lennon did say it the best with his song "Imagine"

I am sorry but some of this crap in that dictionary I could not stop laughing at. Ashtar Command of Light??? The real universe and its inhabitants is not some fluffy puffy sitcom. The main aliens are more like the terragen civilization and its offshots from Orionsarm, the main civilization is peaceful but they have their versions of robotic swarms, animal uplifts, etc that would scare humans shitless. Thats what they seem to have from the investigations I have conducted. I do know two systems we are looking at right now that are major operating areas for alien intelligence. Ill post them later...

BlastTyrant

The galactic Federation of light is something that is common with any ET investigation your bound to run across it many many times, it is the main race's of ET's that are watching us not including the reptilians.

Understandable, though I investigated to find out if the Federation of Light existed but found out they really didnt. The ETs have bigger and better things to do with their time.. There is no unified 'light' force and there is no unified 'dark' force. I think some hippy made those up to make the universe seem like a happier place and put the traditional human stories of battles of light and dark with the aliens. It doesnt work that way....

I have posted a few times what I seen in my investigations on aliens visiting Earth.

-Their spaceflight history is over 10k years old; their world exists a few thousand ly from Earth, they had a society with parallels to our own with multiple nations battling it out for resources, religious differences, etc.

-Their real form is a tall freakish looking amphibious form that some have called the Reptilians. They have orange skin with evenly proportioned body with webbed hands and feet with I think 4 fingers on each hand and four 'toes' in between the fingers is a webbing; they wear various types of metallic looking clothing with of course strange boots for their webbed feet. Their eyes are dark. Their hands sometimes have retractable claws. The reason why they have a 'humanoid' form I guess is because their world evolved with a similar biochemistry to Earth. For now I will just call them Reptilian.

- The Greys were made by them thousands of years ago as robotic servants. They initially had no concept of the Three Laws so they kept augmenting them; giving them medical and scientific duties while other nations used them in biological warfare experiments. As the Greys got more and more organic components to make them look how they do today, they reached a tipping point and rebelled. At this point in their history they were sending deep space expeditions to other planets in their system. Instead of it being a massive Star Wars style space battle (a couple of those did happen) it was mostly a war of biological and chemical weapons. Billions died and only a few million remained. Eventually a peace was settled and rebuilding started. The Greys themselves fractured and went off into different directions on the quests for science and learning. Some remained to work with the remaining Reptilians on rebuilding. As their world was being cleaned up, large swaths of the populations decided to focus on building gigantic space stations where most of them could live.

-During the same time, the Reptilians worked on uplifting animal species on their world through genetic engineering, technological devices, etc. They had a wide variety of success.

-A Reptilian faction that was allied with the Greys stumbled on Earth several thousand years ago. As truly alien life to them was extremely rare (they only seen the alien animals and such, never before a technological civilization) they decided to watch and observe.

-The aliens have really zero interest in planets for colonization. Rather they live on gigantic space colonies. They have technology they allows them to hide themselves from us easily through a variation of optical, gravitational and spacetime cloaking. I doubt they have any large stations here in the solar system but operate in the large cigar shaped UFOs that are common. They operate like gigantic aircraft carriers, dispatching smaller UFOs and such. These remain cloaked a lot and operate fairly far away.

-The main governments outside of special organizations that operate separate from government entities know very little to nothing about them.

BlastTyrant

I would be more likely to believe that the GFOL is a hippy dream if it wasn't so well known among all those who study ET life, Hypnotic regressions around the world tell of it along with hundreds who have never heard of it before bring it up in hypnotic regressions of Abduction which eliminates the possibility of it being suggestion from hearing it else where.

The Greys are accepted as being the worker drowns of the Ships, they are there own species but there tasks are more mundane, they are the workers they do the abudcting the experiments while the more matured species some known as the Nordics watch, your more likely to meet a Grey than anything else.

Reptilians are more of a grey area "no pun intended" while most believe them to be Evil and their main transport to be the Cigar spaceships it was also believe among many vessels that they were forbidden to visit the plant and take people as they initially were. But it is also mass believed that the reason abductions picked up and started more frequently was due to a truce between "regan or nixon i cant remember right now" to trade information for people, but only those selected were to be taken. But this went to hell thanks to the human greed factor and now they abduct to warn us of the out come, and i do believe that they will take many to join the GFOL once hell breaks loss here.

The GFOL is real, despite which factions belong to it, my knowledge has been shown that the main factions in the Federation are Greys, nordics, ancients and insect and other sub species