ALIEN Races Visting Earth

BlastTyrant

He said one thing in the video "we will be writing History with this" No we won't even if this is truly ET and Authentic it will not get any News time, No one will know about it, and sadly no one will care. ET needs to come down and Back hand humanity.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Professor Robert Spencer Carr had information on the small 6 inch ET's back in a phone call I had with him in 1980 or 1981.

Robert Carr Alien Autopsy Discussion on Roswell | Paranormalis

I had a very brief conversation in 1981, with Dr. Robert Spencer Carr about very small aliens visiting this planet. I was told, by Robert Carr that it is very very rare for the small aliens to visit this planet. The extraterrestrial aliens are so small that this planet is a very dangerous place for them. I am speaking of snakes, and other animals that would make lunch out of these small aliens. He also indicated that when they do come they try to stay in areas where there would not be predators that would attack on, probably very similar to extremely dry desert areas like where the "Atacama Humanoid" was found.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well I have to admit I was a bit suspicious of this one at first but with a little digging the possibility seems more believable have a look
U.F.O. Landing Is Fact, Not Fantasy, the Russians Insist - New York Times
It is not a joke, nor a hoax, nor a sign of mental instability, nor an attempt to drum up local tourism by drawing the curious, the Soviet press agency Tass insisted today in discussions of what it called an extraterrestrial visit to southern Russia.
Residents of the city of Voronezh insisted today that lanky, three-eyed extraterrestrial creatures had indeed landed in a local park and gone for a stroll and that a seemingly fantastic report about the event carried Monday by the official press agency Tass was absolutely true.
''It was not an optical illusion,'' said Lieut. Sergei A. Matveyev of the Voronezh district police station, who said in a telephone interview that he saw the landing of the U.F.O. on Sept. 27.
Lieutenant Matveyev confessed that he had not actually seen the aliens, but said he saw the spaceship and ''it was certainly a body flying in the sky,'' moving noiselessly at a very high speed and very low altitude. 'Anything Is Possible'

well I have to admit I was a bit suspicious of this one at first but with a little digging the possibility seems more believable have a look
U.F.O. Landing Is Fact, Not Fantasy, the Russians Insist - New York Times
It is not a joke, nor a hoax, nor a sign of mental instability, nor an attempt to drum up local tourism by drawing the curious, the Soviet press agency Tass insisted today in discussions of what it called an extraterrestrial visit to southern Russia.
Residents of the city of Voronezh insisted today that lanky, three-eyed extraterrestrial creatures had indeed landed in a local park and gone for a stroll and that a seemingly fantastic report about the event carried Monday by the official press agency Tass was absolutely true.
''It was not an optical illusion,'' said Lieut. Sergei A. Matveyev of the Voronezh district police station, who said in a telephone interview that he saw the landing of the U.F.O. on Sept. 27.
Lieutenant Matveyev confessed that he had not actually seen the aliens, but said he saw the spaceship and ''it was certainly a body flying in the sky,'' moving noiselessly at a very high speed and very low altitude. 'Anything Is Possible'

There was an image of a symbol seen on the craft I read about, anyone care to copy and paste it? I am unsure how to on here...

I seen the symbol before, even drew it when I went in trances many, many times....