Aliens under the Sea

Derrick C.

It's very possible there are alien bases under the seas. Ancient Aliens speculates on this multiple times.
Has Ancient Aliens tied this possibility to the Bermuda Triangle? This would make sense to me.

I don't have cable so I need to get the DVDs as another member had mentioned he had.

get the dvds TN ancient aliens is a great show, and if you love aliens/ufos/ancient cultures you like the show, new episode of current season on tonight

Krish

Ancient Alien - just saw one items where the first surgery was done by Indian God and taught to humans...

Well, the picture says that this god had four arms and in blue color. That says, he was Lord Krishna Civilization...that sounds about right...they are about five billion year old civilization...hence named as god (not God)....

Krish

Another item....Based on Ancient Aliens...there are massive bases in Antarctica...So, connect to them telepathically by those who want to meet Aliens...but make sure they are Human Looking...anybody else may not go very well...

Just a thought....and if you are in California, you could meet them physically....Good Luck...