ALIENS

HDRKID

ALIENS

I have nothing to gain. I have a ot to lose, but here we go.

Where do we begin? Begin at the beginning I suppose.

TYPES OF ALIENS

GRAY/BEK

2986340699_1_17_A64m0oD5.jpg

TALL WHITES

tall_whites-aliens.jpg

SPECIAL GROUP

TallWhite.jpg

I believe that people should know what is going on.

Sam Slagg

ALIENS

TYPES OF ALIENS

GRAY/BEK

TALL WHITES

tall_whites-aliens.jpg

SPECIAL GROUP

TallWhite.jpg

Sounds good. So what is going on? BTW I have been abducted all of my life and none of these pics represent the three species that I have dealt with....hmmm...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
ALIENS

TYPES OF ALIENS

GRAY/BEK

TALL WHITES

tall_whites-aliens.jpg

SPECIAL GROUP

TallWhite.jpg

Sounds good. So what is going on? BTW I have been abducted all of my life and none of these pics represent the three species that I have dealt with....hmmm...
Maybe you could post a photo or illustration of the ones you've encountered... :)

HDRKID

Hi paula:
Ah, some are hybrids and some are not.

Hi sam:
Please tell me which groups. Thank you.

Hi num:

Here we go. When I was five, I was with my dad in his truck and we were driving to see granny. Both of us saw a UFO and dad told me it was a secret weapon. I knew it was aliens and the UFO came closer to us. Eventually, the truck stopped, that is common. I saw the UFO land in a grain field and I got out and ran toward it. This UFO was a classic silvery flying saucer. It was like a metallic gray.

When I got to it there were port holes and I did peer inside and I saw no one. However, I did hear engine noises. I started knocking of the side of the ship yelling - open up.

Then a girl came out whom was my age. She told me that her name was pam. Did I want to come in. I had to take me clothes off and go into a decontamination chamber to get rid of germs. They gave me white ones. Oh wow, this place was so cold that it felt like a meat locker or a freezer room.

Well, they introduced me to a bunch of other kids my age. All had very light skin and hair as white as snow.

Most of them were playing a game. It was with a luminous ball that floated in the air. After that we were given cups. From a strange machine their poured a thick shake that tasted like syrup. It was like a McD strawberry shake and I did notice they had no solid food for me. Pam showed me that she had no teeth, I started crying. Not sure on the reason.

After that Pam showed me an educational toy that she used to learn some English and I played with that one. It looked like a toaster and you put a cartridge in. Then a hologram came up. Afterward, the machine spoke and it was telepathic - no buttons any. In fact, the ship had no dials or gauges.

Most of the interior was a color that was light gray. It was not metal or plastic or glass, but something different - hard to describe.

Doors had heiroglyphics on em. I asked to use a bath room. The toilet was missing. All I saw was a round hole in the floor for some reason. The heiroglyphics on the bath room door looked similar to a number seven.

I complain that there was no toilet, no place to wash my hands, and no toilet paper.

Pam told me that the other kids did not play with her because she was a half breed - half human and half them.

She said that I was very lucky to have parents and to live on earth, and that she wished she could stay with me. I told her that both of us could marry. Then both of us could be together forever and ever. She said yes.

Then she looked down. "Your father is starting to worry." I looked outside a port hole and saw a small earth like a dot getting smaller in size. I was so happy to be in space. However, the aliens told me that my joy ride was over. They gave me my old clothes and told me to put em on.

After that Pam told me that I was going home now. I said, "NO NO NO! I wanna stay."

Pam told me they could not take me away... Both my dad and my mom would cry.

I started crying. Please take me with you. There is going to be a nuclear war in the future and I am going to die.

They told me it was years away. Also, that they would come back to see me. I cried even more. "Please take me with you."

When I got back to my dad I was crying. He told me not to tell mom.

-- TO BE CONTINUED --

Blonde_Hybrid_Female_Greys.jpg

BlastTyrant

Hmmm.

As far as i know, Grey's, Nordics, Insect, Reptilian are the most well know.

Can't say i have ever heard of "Tall whites"

The elders among the Grey's are known to be a bit taller than the average grey but by no means tall in our standards. Do you mean Hybrids? Now there are a few variations of Grey's but none of which are tall.

And i am assuming by "Special group" and by that illustration you mean the Nordics. Or hybrids? something?

And i still don't believe BEK to be anything other than a Internet based legend like Slender man. Same 10 story's re-told no evidence at all and no way to trace the same 10 story's all over the net.

Hundreds if not thousands of people have reported Praying Mantis like beings and grey's and Nordics, so i find it odd your list forgets them and puts in 3 random species?

HDRKID

Hi Paula:
I wonder why the aliens have no souls, that is a mystery to me.

Hi BT:
Nordics are part of the special group. Basically, they are at war with the reptilians and the grays.
I have never seen a praying mantis type. The insect yes, the alien no.

Hi num:
I have notice ads for dating asian women. This is interesting because marrying an alien is similar to marrying a person of another race. Except that there is a bigger gap. I was told by an alien woman that the difference in genetics was 5X that of a european and an asian. Also, there would be fertile offspring. This is important because HORSE X DONKEY = MULE with is sterile.

OK, my mom told me it was a dream and not to worry. Religious leaders told me the aliens were demons trying to seduce me. Scientific people told me it was all imaginary. However. there was an old lady who lived near me. She said that she had lived with the aliens one year. However, she got home sick and decided to return to us. People told me she was crazy. However, when she did decribe the UFO, it was exactly, like what I had seen.

Right around that time, a little BEK girl started coming by our place, I have talked about her in the BEK thread and she told me Pam was gone. She got a germ... from me. BEK girl was always coughing and my sister hated her. Dad told me not to play with the strange girl. She often wanted to use our phone or eat our food. At that time, we were on a farm, and my sister taught her to milk a nanny. Basically, we would give her milk and eggs. Also, I would sneak food out of the house and give it to her because she was so scrawny.

Unlike Pam, this girl was scary or creepy. Always, she had on these antique dresses like something an Amish might wear. Her skin was very pale and her hair was white as snow. She had big black eyes. Also, she did not go to school and seemed to know about future events that were going to occur. I still remember that she asked me to be her boyfriend. "I want you to be my girlfriend, I mean BOY friend." She was messing up. I nodded and said "Yes..."
Vinter | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

She was similar to this one.
8272390093_3a6be55dc2_m.jpg

Here is an article about fake profiles and it will be more important later.
FTC rules against first online dating service for using fake profiles to push premium service - NY Daily News

big_love_mouse22.gif

BlastTyrant

War you say HDR? As far as i know the reptile types are the malevolent types, and the Grey's are often reported working along side the Nordics, the helping hands so to speak.

The grey's are the only once who do not seem to have a soul, they seem to function more like a machine.
The Elder Grey's on the other hand do seem to have one as it has been reported they have feelings and can react to people where the Worker Grey's just tend to do what they are told.

I wonder where you are getting such information HDR?