ALIENS

HDRKID

Hi BT:
I have been on a "Nordic" ship and I never saw a gray. From what people have told me. Basically, this comes from a Canadian guy, he worked at area 51 years ago. Most grays are time travelers from our future - P52 are humans from 5200 years in the future coming to abduct people to get our genes.

Project Camelot | Dan Burisch summary

From what I have seen, the different types of "Nordics" help each other out like the NSA, FBI, CIA, US Marshall, Secret Service, etc do on our world, but more so. In contrast, the reptilians are all fighting each other similar to drug mafia families that all want power.

A person told me we should get technology from the orions versus grays. Well, as you know most of out high tech comes from gray. It is true that the orions are nicer. However, they are like use car sales men. I would not trust em any.

A glimpse into Col. Corso’s never released original notes - Openminds.tv

OK so one thing I must say about members of the special group. Basically, they are a gigantic hive mind with each person being one cell in a gigantic super organism. Fact is, you have no leaders as you have in civilizations such as ours. This is apparent in colonies of social insects such as ants, bees, termites and wasps. However, there is an important difference, in bees you destroy the colony if you kill the queen. Well, in the special group, every person is a queen. Frankly, that means to destroy a colony you must destroy every single member of the group. Hey, that is not so easy. Cutting off the head is not possible any more. What I saw were leaderless teams with a common purpose.

x_6f5abd67.jpg

steven chiverton

interesting part not about the greys working alongside the dracos but the fact that its become a common knowledge as if we was supposed to believe it when in the background this was probably planned and it could be the other way around ? so who's really the good aliens and why is so much being said about the greys , they put many people back after abducting them they could be victims of government disinformation about them for the sake of hi tech technology from an opposing alien species like they was bribed and took the bribe from enemies of the greys