ALL of Timetraveler2063's Postings on Paranormalis: For Research and Investigation

Samstwitch

Hi Ren, Actually TT2063 said a "large object" would pass by close to earth. He was correct about that, as you can read about in my previous posts. But he also said that it would cause earthquakes in Texas and other states, and volcanoes to erupt, and tsunamis. None of that happened, so he was only partially correct...but the most important parts of his predictions did not happen...the warnings!

Oops, sorry :oops: I just re-read your post...I thought you were referring to TT2063, because you posted the article on this thread.

That article is very interesting though! Thanks for posting it. :)

Ren

Well, I'm not saying that TT2063 is or isn't a Time Traveler. I can confirm that some of the things he said are prophetic. There will be earthquakes in Texas, the volcano under Yellowstone will erupt. And there will be "biblical" tsunamis all over the world. New Madrid will also become active again. All of this happens in cycles of 800 to 1000 years and we're due for a more violent expression of these things. TT2063 is very religious. I just don't understand that. I imagine that there will be many cynical people in our near future. They called to Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ did not hear our cries to be raptured. That is when many lost their faith and turned to The First Nation Great Spirit. All of these things will be revealed to you soon, Sister Sam. As always, I am speaking cryptically. There is a message between the lines.

Ren

Furthermore, the methane explosions and mysterious booms will not stop. They will only increase. Earthquakes will increase exponentially starting yesterday. Hold on. We're in for a very bumpy and wet ride.