ALL of Timetraveler2063's Postings on Paranormalis: For Research and Investigation

Samstwitch

Here is a compilation of ALL timetraveler2063's posts on Paranormalis in PDF Format. I'm posting this material for those who are interested in researching his material to discover whether or not he is a real time traveler.

With this information, we can follow his forecasts, what I often refer to as predictions, inorder to see if they actually happen. If you find evidence supporting his claims, please post it here.

Naysayers and ridiculers are not welcome. There is a DEBATE thread for those Posters.

This thread is for truthseekers. As Josh Gates says, "I don't always know what I'll find, but I know what I'm looking for...the truth!" :)

NOTE: About Timetraveler2063's reference to "Scott"...Scott is Qronos1.

Attachments

• Q and A with Timetraveler2063, PDF FORMAT.pdf
    145.4 KB · Views: 103

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank You, Samstwitch for a great job done on the list.

I first learned about the Philadelphia experiment in the summer of 1959 from Navy wife’s talking and I know it was a real event.

Samstwitch

Thank You, Samstwitch for a great job done on the list.

I first learned about the Philadelphia experiment in the summer of 1959 from Navy wife’s talking and I know it was a real event.

Thanks Professor, and you're very welcome! It's always nice to know one's work is appreciated. :)

Also, thanks for that info on the Philadelphia Experiment. Doesn't surprise me, as the gov't lies to us about everything. You should also post that information on the thread What all time travelers are saying? where we are discussing it. I know others will want to hear about that.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
wow thanks sam I just read through the whole log and it interesting to say the least as it is now 8-2 and the 3rd is soon to be apon us I am kinda anxious to see just what prophecy the clown Obama is spose to fulfill :cautious:
anywaay just wanted to say thanks for all your efferts in compiling the log for us all to read through;)

Samstwitch

wow thanks sam I just read through the whole log and it interesting to say the least as it is now 8-2 and the 3rd is soon to be apon us I am kinda anxious to see just what prophecy the clown Obama is spose to fulfill :cautious:
anywaay just wanted to say thanks for all your efferts in compiling the log for us all to read through;)

Thanks and you're welcome. :) I found it very interesting as well. You mentioned the 3rd...did you find something in there for the 3rd of September? (I can't recall.)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
sorry sam...... my bad he said that on aug 3rd
obone head fulfilled a prophecy...... I wondering which one he's refering to.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
page
Sam I'm sorry. All the messages people have been sending me twisting my words and turning
them into things I never said has really got out of hand!! I now understand why Scott was so
angry at the people in this time period…I will no longer come here and answer questions for
now…

I'm sorry that I have no good news for the people in this time period. All the horrible
things that will happen will happen because of the choices made. Remember GOD will take
care of his people!! Believe that breath that think that know that! I leave you now with
this:

this part right here sam

(((((((((( On Aug 3 Obama fulfilled a prophecy.))))))))

TnWatchdog

Great job on this post Sam. I appreciate your efforts as this is a very interesting read. I wanted to comment on the following quote that was made that interests me.
Now I talk about the dreaded dec 21, 2012 date. This is what's going to happen as you see it in your realm.

Nothing. The date is the ending of time as you see it. It’s hard for me to explain so I will try this way. Has

time to you been as you say flying by? Does it seem like there is not enough time in the day to do anything?

Time is changing and yet staying the same. The date is also the beginning of the 7yr tribulation.

“A marker date”.
Time has been going by very quickly these past few years for me and everyone else I know. I feel like a kid in a merry-go-round and time is going by faster and faster. It is getting hard to hold on as it is moving that fast. We are like a leaf heading down the drain of time. A few years back we were starting to make the spiral move and each year we are getting closer to the end of the age so the leaf is going faster and faster and then...we are gone into a new age or reality. The marker date is intersting as the Rapture could happen before that time or three and one half years later...time will tell. I think the Church or God's people need to be out of here before it gets real crazy.I have to admit that his predictions intrigue me.

Samstwitch

Timetraveler said in his Postings that he was Born in 2019, but he listed the wrong year on his Paranormalis profile, because there was not an option for his real birth year. However, he has listed 2 DIFFERENT months (May and January) for his Birthday on Paranormalis and Time Travel Institute. To be fair and objective, I must add this information to this thread.

PARANORMALIS...Birthday: May 23, 1983 (Age: 29)
TIME TRAVEL INSTITUTE...Birthday: Jan 23, 1977 (Age: 35)

What does this mean? Perhaps evidence that he's a hoaxer. :rolleyes: Only time will tell, and the time is nearly here for his forecasts, so we will know very soon.