alternate news site

TnWatchdog

Thanks for the post kc...they have a lot of good topics on the site. I hadn't heard of them before but I will be checking them out.
Here is a site I look at from time to time. A Canadian source that seams to know what is going on. Check it out.

Canada Free Press: Conservative, News, Politics, Editorials ...

Canada Free Press: Conservative, News, Politics, Editorials, Newspaper - Similarto Canada Free Press: Conservative, News, Politics, Editorials ...

Investigative newspaper site featuring news on Canada, America and world issues such as terrorism, environment, and the United Nations.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Thanks for the post kc...they have a lot of good topics on the site. I hadn't heard of them before but I will be checking them out.
Here is a site I look at from time to time. A Canadian source that seams to know what is going on. Check it out.

Canada Free Press: Conservative, News, Politics, Editorials ...

Canada Free Press: Conservative, News, Politics, Editorials, Newspaper - Similarto Canada Free Press: Conservative, News, Politics, Editorials ...

Investigative newspaper site featuring news on Canada, America and world issues such as terrorism, environment, and the United Nations.

thnks Tn put it into my faves and will be checking it often to see whats up in the northland

HDRKID

OK so does it talk about what is going on.... Let us say in North Korea now? Why are they asking people to leave their country?
North Korea warns it cannot protect embassies after April 10 - The Times of India

07cdcee5d23403fcf04c0384e25c0dac.jpg