Alternate perspective on Steven Gibbs and the HDR

Silent_Starling

Unfortunately, you can’t leave the magnet running 24/7, you would melt the tape securing the magnetic wiring wrapped around a steel bar! 1/2 of the units strength not activated in this scenario, it would be seriously undermining the power of this device just using the radionic portion of the machine.

You are correct it can be used for anything you have confidence in doing! I had done the above, when I was a beginner in all this, I didn’t use the magnet, kept the switch off! Only running the power of the specimen chamber and the time stabilizer switched to ”on” . Essentially, you are using a basic radionic machine! If you have strong meditative approaches, my guess is, you will channel that through the machine!

Beside myself and a few supporters, who are left owning his original HDR here and now, the best source about what Gibbs done or would do in the early 80’s and beyond until his passing, HdRkid would be a good source of information to get from him. Question: Since there are no new HDR’s being built and if there are, let us know! I purchased a 1995 and a 2004 model as a backup just in case the scenario changes! As long as, there is only a thin market to sell too, most new builders will charge double or triple for the same type of device!

The only person I would trust is my Aussy friend, who built the HDR according to specs! I offered him a $1000.00 but life intervened back then and he no longer had is work bench area with all the parts etc. I am not afraid to pay fair wage for designing and building something like the HDR because they do work. He knows my offer still stands! I received a huge amount of information from Steven from 2000 up to his passing! This information helped me to broaden my time travel experiments. I don’t build devices, I buy them! I’ve know Steven so long other than the HDrKid and Gibbs never, ever changes his stories in all those years! I met him in 2001!

Yikes, borrowed time catches up with the last train at the station! Soon, a new kind of researcher will come on the scene who replaces this older generation. There is a device that actually worked but not in the way you would understand.

Kozyrev Mirror​

Humans, placed into the spirals, allegedly experienced anomalous psycho-physical sensations.[4]

Kozyrev mirrors were shown in a documentary on the Russian state TV channel[5] and articles about them were published in tabloid newspapers in Russia and Ukraine[6] but not in scientific journals.

There is a claim that during one of early experiments in the arctic village of Dixon, scientists placed an ancient symbol of Trinity into a mirror installation, and perceived a field of force around the setup. The experiment was led by Vlail Kaznacheev, of the Russian Academy of Medical Science.

More nonsense. Good call to keep it all consolidated in this thread.

HDR kid was nothing but a crude PR piece for the HDR and connected to Gibbs. I’m sure if he posts on this forum, he can reply here and we can have a discussion on this.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Gotta say i am enjoying this post lol wish there was a bit more of a debate, hoping one comes along it would be a shame to let this go!

I only know of Gibbs i never researched or listened to him, and to be frank i never knew of the HDR until coming to this forum many moons ago, so i get a lot of info from reading things like this!