Alternate perspective on Steven Gibbs and the HDR

Silent_Starling

I was going to give a considered response here but comments like

‘yeah he don’t want that’

Or

‘You don’t our humanity to move forward’

Are simply nonsensical and speak volumes about those who make the most noise here. If you think that someone who comes on here, suggesting that you should not waste your time with dubious people selling you simple coil formations in a black box for $300 dollars pretending it’s going to send you to the future (or send your astral self to such) - is someone who is trying to stifle humanity’s progress…more fool you!

Or did you want me to be an ardent supporter of past ‘radionics’ ludicrousness such as the ‘manifesting machine’ or people selling you expensive lasers to shine on a network of pyramids in order to contact ‘Pleiadeans’. The HDR is another to add to the list. And potential affects it has, I can assure you is simply powerful magnetism in the subtle fields around the body. But don’t for a second this that validates it. Many unwitting things can do that.

Silent_Starling

Incidentally, I see Francis is selling an HDR variant in the other thread. Only 800 bucks. If you want more dials to fine tune the year you want to land in (perhaps more dials will allow you to get further as well)…it’s only another 400 bucks on top of that.

Sounds like you free thinkers, on the fringe of humanity’s greatest conquests could do with going for something like that perhaps?

Maybe it will even get you noticed by the ‘greys’? And you can ask them in person whether your presumptuous statements about them are correct. Or maybe (if you’re lucky) you’ll meet the group of men that created their fictitious presence in order for people like you to drone on about them in forums…

Who knows - so much potential. Exciting times though, eh?

Last edited:

Secretman3811

There's some truth to what you're saying, but Mr. Steven Gibbs is dead, so don't go on. As for HDR and Kozyrev mirrors, who is more nonsense? Kozyrev's large mirror is based on the scientific and technological theory of Russian scientist Kozyrev, and studies mirrors that make people hallucinate. HDR is said to allow you to do starlight projection. But this is an attempt at a time machine. Personally, I think that the Kozyrev mirror reveals the existence of God. Earth is an alien testing base. Aliens are gods. This is what Kozyrev said in the big mirror. However, the Russian experimenters went to Moscow to experience the Kozyrev Mirror, and it felt very good. Kozyrev theory I believe.
Listen carefully alien in demon form but there is many different size and shape so Jesus is the only way to heaven

Secretman3811

Incidentally, I see Francis is selling an HDR variant in the other thread. Only 800 bucks. If you want more dials to fine tune the year you want to land in (perhaps more dials will allow you to get further as well)…it’s only another 400 bucks on top of that.

Sounds like you free thinkers, on the fringe of humanity’s greatest conquests could do with going for something like that perhaps?

Maybe it will even get you noticed by the ‘greys’? And you can ask them in person whether your presumptuous statements about them are correct. Or maybe (if you’re lucky) you’ll meet the group of men that created their fictitious presence in order for people like you to drone on about them in forums…

Who knows - so much potential. Exciting times though, eh?
Do u believe alien as demons?

Silent_Starling

Listen carefully alien in demon form but there is many different size and shape so Jesus is the only way to heaven

Don’t take this the wrong way. But I’ve worked within a lot of mental institutions in my time. My career is in psychology and these kinds of comments remind me of many a conversation I’ve been drawn into with inpatients.

Apologies - but this line of conversation is a road to nowhere. It won’t be a mutual exchange and I have no interest in agitating someone with rigid points of view that verge on a specific form of delusion.

Your comments about aliens and demons may not be as far off the mark as they first appear, but I can tell by the context in which you state them - you aren’t at all grounded enough to be open and flexible in the way such topics require.

Gibbs was very similar in tone to you. And he died making overpriced black boxes, never having seen an ‘alien’ or having time travelled.

This should tell you A LOT about getting your info from spurious sources and being overly-suggestible enough to take the bait and adopt such as your own subjective reality. 20 years down the line, you will be no further aligned to the truth, yet still spouting the same low grade, conspiracy-pop-culture conjecture as if it was science fact.

Your views have all the hallmarks of an evangelist who has shifted that same conditioned, brain functioning over to aliens and conspiracy. More disturbingly, you have managed to comfortably splice the two together under that all-to-familiar tone of self-conviction.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

Don’t take this the wrong way. But I’ve worked within a lot of mental institutions in my time. My career is in psychology and these kinds of comments remind me of many a conversation I’ve been drawn into with inpatients.

Apologies - but this line of conversation is a road to nowhere. It won’t be a mutual exchange and I have no interest in agitating someone with rigid points of view that verge on a specific form of delusion.

Your comments about aliens and demons may not be as far off the mark as they first appear, but I can tell by the context in which you state them - you aren’t at all grounded enough to be open and flexible in the way such topics require.

Gibbs was very similar in tone to you. And he died making overpriced black boxes, never having seen an ‘alien’ or having time travelled.

This should tell you A LOT about getting your info from spurious sources and being overly-suggestible enough to take the bait and adopt such as your own subjective reality. 20 years down the line, you will be no further aligned to the truth, yet still spouting the same low grade, conspiracy-pop-culture conjecture as if it was science fact.

Your views have all the hallmarks of an evangelist who has shifted that same conditioned, brain functioning over to aliens and conspiracy. More disturbingly, you have managed to comfortably splice the two together under that all-to-familiar tone of self-conviction.

Although it may not sound like it - I say this to help you out. Thought I doubt it will initially be perceived as such. When the penny drops (whenever that may be), you will see it more clear

Wait a min here why are there a time cop do u believe that also? There is a time travel so you can't just say that well it all a fake here

Silent_Starling

Indeed. I am an alien grey (sorry, demon). You have sussed me out. No-one else managed it, but you - you are special. Please take this declaration as a token of our respect while we shuffle back to our dimensional UFO.

Your disjointed questions and the probing tenacity of garbled, indecipherable sentences have single handedly stopped the NWO from taking over. Congratulations

*Twenty gamer score pops up on screen*

P.S. yes, you are correct and there are indeed ‘time cops’. Everything is virtually identical to how it is in that low-grade Jean Claude Van Dam movie. These are the facts.

Farewell, Earthlings…

Last edited:

Secretman3811

Indeed. I am an alien grey (sorry, demon). You have sussed me out. No-one else managed it, but you - you are special. Please take this declaration as a token of our respect while we shuffle back to our dimensional UFO.

Your disjointed questions and the probing tenacity of garbled, indecipherable sentences have single handedly stopped the NWO from taking over. Congratulations

*Twenty gamer score pops up on screen*

P.S. yes, you are correct and there are indeed ‘time cops’. Everything is virtually identical to how it is in that low-grade Jean Claude Van Dam movie. These are the facts.

Farewell, Earthlings…
You good but don't leave just enjoy the paranormal world on this forum peace and light to u