Alternate Reality Perception Device

TimeFlipper

Here is a link to one of our Alternate Reality Perception Devices made by Dr. Zaius and I.

With great respect slider, can you please tell what it is supposed to be and how it works please?..
At the moment it looks like 4 LED`s fitted inside a round piece of coloured glass that can just be switched on or off :confused:

Dr Zaius

Here is a link to one of our Alternate Reality Perception Devices made by Dr. Zaius and I.

With great respect slider, can you please tell what it is supposed to be and how it works please?..
At the moment it looks like 4 LED`s fitted inside a round piece of coloured glass that can just be switched on or off :confused:
My computer appears to be a box with one blue light; and yet, it can perform many wondrous tasks. The HDR appears to be a box with an electro magnet attached, however, there are those who attest that it allows them to perform time bending exercises. I don't know exactly what it does since I have only seen pictures and I reserve judgement on these things until I have investigated them fully. Sliders 2 and I have been working together for almost three years and have developed some very exciting ideas and experiments, including some extraordinary machines that have allowed us insight into other realities. It has proven quite fruitful due in part to her background in consciousness research and my decades in the field of electronics. We unfortunately are not at liberty right now to share many of our findings, we hope to reveal much more in the near future. We were under the impression that this site was welcoming to those with new ideas and those willing to share, perhaps...perhaps not.

TimeFlipper

@Dr Zaius Of course we welcome new ideas and are very willing to share our information..Most of us on Paranormalis will try to explain the workings of devices that we post on here..(y)

Its only normal that we should enquire as to what it is your box is supposed to do, and i look forward to the time when you are at liberty to tell us more about it :)

Dr Zaius

There was debate as to whether or not Sliders 2 should even post the unit. Our methodologies are not overly secretive in nature, however, there are sensitivities and complexities about our work that can't be released just yet. Many of the details and schematics posted here seem to be easily built by anyone with a general working knowledge of basic electronics. I am not saying that our work is too advanced, I'm sure that there are many capable and innovative folks on this site, it is that our projects are a bit more difficult to build and are all one of a kind instruments which are still in the developmental/experimental stage. If, for example, I uploaded the schematic for a mini Moog synthesizer, it would not be overly complex design -wise, however it is not a "weekend" project for the layman to construct from parts gathered at the local hardware store. The unit was not being used in the video, it was only being demonstrated. It is our intent to demonstrate and publish the results of our experiences with the Cardinal and other devices at a future time.

Last edited: