Alternative Christianity

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My version:

- Less focus on the Bible. It has been altered too much.

- More focus on 10 commandments, which are the basis for morality
...do they say no sex before marriage? No
...do they say no birth control? No
...these are just a few examples of things religions added themselves

- The realization that Jesus did come from God, but he is obviously
not 100 percent of this world. He was only part human. This does not
make him any less important.

- the acceptance of science, evolution, and medicine.
Do you teach your children to survive on their own,
or do you want them to rely on you helplessly 100
percent?

- The realization that jesus drank wine. I'm pretty sure
he did so before 1pm on Sunday as well.

- There is some evidence that Jesus was married
How can this be so evil and wrong?????

- Another huge key to Christianity is the acceptance and
non-judgement of others. Did Jesus persecute people
or did he love those who did wrong?

Furthermore, Jesus has access to time travel methods.

There. My personal beliefs. :)

Khaos

where the wild things are

Yes it has. You have an interesting belief. Could you explain more about Jesus having access to time travel? How did you come to realize this?

AETERNAM REX

Paula,

Excellent post!

Although I will argue what you are calling "alternative Christianity" is actually the REAL Christianity.

The true message has been exploited and changed, perverted and skewed. A false message has been labeled as Christian when it is anything BUT the message of Christ.

That's how humanity is building it's own tower of babel. It is getting away from what was intended as lessons to help us become our very best.

Humanity is a blasphemous bunch who have been rather successful in creating a of a state of being that more closely resembles a fecal pile than something closer to God. And we are fast headed toward our demise as a consequence.

AETERNAM REX

Yes it has. You have an interesting belief. Could you explain more about Jesus having access to time travel? How did you come to realize this?

The rabbit hole runs deep. And the truthful answer to this question is enormously complex.

In the relatively near future, things will likely be revealed that are going to change things in a big way.

Just be patient.

Khaos

where the wild things are

The rabbit hole runs deep. And the truthful answer to this question is enormously complex.

In the relatively near future, things will likely be revealed that are going to change things in a big way.

Just be patient.

I'm not looking for a truthful answer, just simple asking Paula what is her reason for believing such. Stop trying to turn religion into debates, that isn't the purpose of this topic.

AETERNAM REX

Stop trying to turn religion into debates, that isn't the purpose of this topic.

That is not my intent. My intent is in the interest of truth and righteousness. And whether you realize it or not, I am directly related to your question of her.

(Paula knows this)

You see, there is a sick game in play regarding religion and time travel, and of such complexity that it is not going to be answered in a forum within a few paragraphs.

I am somehow right in the middle of it and am still trying to figure it out myself. What I have discovered thus far is already mind blowing and not quite ready for public disclosure.

Like I said... be patient.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok maybe we can look at this from a little different point of view...
to say that GOD has access to time travel is not entirely accurate..

we as flesh and blood are bound by the laws of our reality, which was all created from nothing by an all powerful being who is Omni present.. every where at the same time, which makes us deduce that as such there is no need to move through time as we know it. the almighty is not bound by the same laws of existence we are subject to. HE is able to see and be in every moment of time at once. HE is the first and the last all at the same time.

it is not really possible for our minds to fully comprehend the nature of GOD's existence, and we have no clue as to how HE does what HE does. we see the things HE does and can't even begin to understand how it was done.. consider a very common thing lets say a tree, there is not a mind or group of minds that has any idea where to start or how to go about making a tree..

just a little something to ponder

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

First, in our worldline, he is a spirit, as far as we know. What if spirits can access any universe they want? I don't have concrete proof. Just theorizing.

Second, he did reappear shortly after his death.

Third, there is a documentary (and pardon my vague memory) that uses computer imagery to show what Jesus looked like. They explained that the shroud shows evidence that the light that "beamed" him up scanned him like a scanner or copy machine. To me, that screams space ship. I know, not really time travel, but it implies intelligent technology, does it not?

Fourth, I'm just theorizing. I'm not a Bible studier, so perhaps some others can give me some examples where Jesus appeared throughout history.

Get thinkin'.

HDRKID

Why are our churches filled with old women now? Where have the young men gone? It is not hard for us to figure out the reason. Real men are not attracted to wimps. Walk into a church and look at the sculptures or paintings and other religious icons. What do we see. A little baby in a manger... or a dead man on a cross. How can an innocent little baby in his mother's arms... save any one... There are no pictures of a muscular carpenter lifting heavy wooden beams into the air.