Alternative Christianity

Rosco..Jones

- Less focus on the Bible. It has been altered too much.
Yes it has. You have an interesting belief. Could you explain more about Jesus having access to time travel? How did you come to realize this?

The spiritual/non-physical side of reality exists outside of time as experienced within physical reality. My understanding, from sources outside the mainstream, is that the Christ personality was split amongst John the Baptist, Jesus and Paul (Saul) of Tarsus. Each of these personalities had a role to play in getting the message across. Supposedly, same sources, Christ will be known on Earth again circa 2075. Unfortunately, I will be long gone by then, but some of our younger members may still be around. I am curious as to how that would affect the world in these times.

First, in our worldline, he is a spirit, as far as we know. What if spirits can access any universe they want? I don't have concrete proof. Just theorizing.

My Father's house has many mansions? Reality is multidimensional and there are many realities within it that are completely foreign to the universe we see around us. We learn more on the possibilities after we ourselves die.

Fourth, I'm just theorizing. I'm not a Bible studier, so perhaps some others can give me some examples where Jesus appeared throughout history.

The book, "He Walked the Americas" by L. Taylor Hansen (archeologist) may interest you. "These are true Indian legends, gathered during 25 years of research, from many tribes all over the Americas (north, central & south)."

Get thinkin'.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes it has. You have an interesting belief. Could you explain more about Jesus having access to time travel? How did you come to realize this?

The spiritual/non-physical side of reality exists outside of time as experienced within physical reality. My understanding, from sources outside the mainstream, is that the Christ personality was split amongst John the Baptist, Jesus and Paul (Saul) of Tarsus. Each of these personalities had a role to play in getting the message across. Supposedly, same sources, Christ will be known on Earth again circa 2075. Unfortunately, I will be long gone by then, but some of our younger members may still be around. I am curious as to how that would affect the world in these times.

First, in our worldline, he is a spirit, as far as we know. What if spirits can access any universe they want? I don't have concrete proof. Just theorizing.

My Father's house has many mansions? Reality is multidimensional and there are many realities within it that are completely foreign to the universe we see around us. We learn more on the possibilities after we ourselves die.

Fourth, I'm just theorizing. I'm not a Bible studier, so perhaps some others can give me some examples where Jesus appeared throughout history.

The book, "He Walked the Americas" by L. Taylor Hansen (archeologist) may interest you. "These are true Indian legends, gathered during 25 years of research, from many tribes all over the Americas (north, central & south)."

Get thinkin'.

is that the Christ personality was split amongst John the Baptist, Jesus and Paul (Saul) of Tarsus.

Yes, there is some evidence that Jesus isn't exactly who people think he was. Personally, I'm still learning about that, so I can't hang up the towel, yet.

I'm curious as to why you believe Jesus will come in 2075. Could you explain?

Interesting. Always interested in native subjects.

Rosco..Jones

I'm curious as to why you believe Jesus will come in 2075. Could you explain?

I am not sure if this is getting off topic for the Alternative-Christianity discussion, but it does seem to fit in a bit. Part of my studies on reality includes the Seth books by Jane Roberts. These are dictated by Seth through Jane and recorded by her husband Robert. Seth describes himself as an energy essence personality no longer focused in physical reality. In other words, he is finished with initiating any new reincarnational lives and his existence is in what we would call the afterlife. His books caught my attention because while written in the 60's-80's they include scientific concepts and theories that did not start to be known until the 90's and later.

At times in various books the subject of Christ and Christianity would enter into the discussion. In one Robert asked if and when Christ would return. (Note: I am saying Christ and not Jesus. Jesus was one of Christ's lives on Earth.) The reply indicated that there was a high probability that the Christ personality would become known around 2075. (No indication was given on when or where he would be born.) But, he would not necessarily be known as Christ. The purpose of his reappearance would be to aid in changes of mankind's spiritual nature, not to be worshiped as the returning savior.

I know most have raised their eyebrows by now and consider this to be total nonsense. But, I hope this explains why I consider this to be a possibility.

darwi

If someone had the ability to recognize Jesus in his different adventures and different lifetimes, then one could look down the time streams to see where he is, if one also had that ability. That Jesus is closely connected to John the Baptist and Paul of Tarsus seems clear. Then it should also be clear that he has a close connection to the two Marys, Joseph and others. But exactly what connection, soul mates, twin flames, you be the judge? Was Jesus truly crucified in this reality or was it a relative that looked like him? If so, did the Christ spirit manifest through the soul who took the place of Jesus on the cross? Did Jesus marry Mary Magdeline(who was not a prostitute at all), have children and live to be an old man? Did Jesus have the abilities of time travel and teleportation, along with all his other abilities? Can we ever solve the numerous mysteries involved with Jesus by religion or do we need to take an HONEST look at things?

Rosco..Jones

Was Jesus truly crucified in this reality or was it a relative that looked like him? If so, did the Christ spirit manifest through the soul who took the place of Jesus on the cross? Did Jesus marry Mary Magdeline(who was not a prostitute at all), have children and live to be an old man? Did Jesus have the abilities of time travel and teleportation, along with all his other abilities? Can we ever solve the numerous mysteries involved with Jesus by religion or do we need to take an HONEST look at things?

From the Seth books, Seth says that it was not Jesus who was crucified. It was a substitute who took his place. Jesus went to be with sect that was connected with the Nag Hammadi Scriptures. (The Nag Hammadi library is a collection of Gnostic texts discovered near the Upper Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi in 1945.) Supposedly, he and the group he was traveling with were killed by bandits. This does sound interesting, but there is nothing to confirm any of this.

There is a book titled, He Walked the Americas, which tells of encounters of a white robed spiritual man with the natives of North and South America. Again, these are all stories the natives tell. There is nothing to confirm any of this either.

But, the Bible itself is a collection of stories that cannot be confirmed. The real story of Jesus will remain a mystery with beliefs based upon faith and choosing what to believe by each individual.