An Insight To Shadow Folk

spooky2

You need a way to make it appear to her for what it really is. A way to draw it out into the open so to speak.

spooky2

Research it. Talk to the one who started this thread. I don't know a lot about shadow people but he might could tell you how to do it!

Khaos

where the wild things are
Yesterday I was with a friend at his new house. We were walking through it and just having general chats about the interior and exterior. A few times I saw a shadow figure. I also felt an energy to the house. He's a believer in the paranormal as well and has had his share of experiences, and I mentioned it to him. It was just us in the house.

But yes, I've seen shadow people. They account for about 70% of the paranormal experiences I've had over the years.

You ever catch that thing fleet out of the corner of your eye as you turn the corner in your hall? Or wake up at night to what appears to be someone standing at the foot of your bed? Just as you start to really get a decent look at what it is, it disappears. Or sometimes not.

I cannot be sure if the information I will provide you here will be 100% factual. My information has been handed to me by a credible source, and that is why I have chose to believe its validity. I ask no such thing out of you, and fully hope you expect to voice your opinions, skeptical, or curious. I will answer any questions to the best of my knowledge, and admit when I have no idea.

The temporal lobe of the human brain transmits an energy. It naturally produces the energy. This energy is colored based on a number of frequencies that influence brain patterns. Many know this as the Aura. The aura is visible to the human eye, if one looks hard enough, in the right light. Some people are more perceptive than others, and can see auras as easily as we see other things in life.

This temporal energy that is emitted from the brain, surrounds the body. However, there are certain beings that do not have the capability of emitting this energy. The energy is necessary for life, yet their astral forms do not have the capability of retaining energy. The only way for these beings to survive is to find a source of the energy we emit.

The most common paranormal phenomenon that is seen in the world are the shadow folk. They are incorporeal, yet have a figure. Some have been seen wearing shadow hats, and most always have glowing eyes. The shadow figures themselves may not have any other way to survive, but they are certainly not your friendly ghosts. They horde energy, and will do but nothing to collect as much as they can, no matter the cost.

There are varying types of shadows. We name them by the color of the glow in their eyes. Blacks, Blues, and Reds.

Blacks are the least dangerous of the three. Blacks are the things that go bump in the night, but are not the ones who will hurt you. They jump from person to person, typically. They will feed on the energy of one person, until they find someone better to feed on.

As you can probably figure, we are going in order from least to most dangerous.

Blues can be very harmful. They will typically stick to their target as long as they can, until someone influences them to go away, or they find a much better source of energy.

Which leads us to Reds.

Reds are the worst of the worst in the shadow realm. They will pick a target, and they will feed on the target until there is no energy left. When this happens, the person dies. This energy is required to keep all beings alive, and without it, nothing can exist. In the normal world, it simply looks as if the person had a stroke.

Reds are more dangerous than the other types of shadows, because of their tenacity. They will do anything to get a person to produce more energy for them to feed. They can induce nightmares via the temporal lobe. They will physically harm you (A girl in Florida experienced a Red lift her out of bed, and scratch her entire body, before dropping her, just to feed on the energy produced from her fear induced state.). They will evoke feelings of anger, and implant thoughts that were not initially your own. (In my own opinion, I believe that most "Demon" visits are from Reds. Without prior knowledge, even a perceptive [what most call Psychic] would think that a red was a demon.)

If that's not bad enough, there is something worse than a Red. An old Red. Old reds have names. I know of their name as a group, but I cannot spell it, and there isn't exactly a google search for this information. These Old Reds are dangerous beyond all belief. An average aged Red can kill you. An Old Red can decide if it's going to thunderstorm today or not.

If you are perceptive, and you notice two or more Reds in a single location, it is imperative to get yourself, and your friends as far away from the location as possible. Bad things are about to happen.

I hope this gives insight for all of you into the Shadow Folk, and what to look out for.
Even as I type this, I have a feeling I'm going to regret ever posting this.
I had an encounter with a blue, last night. I was wondering what it was and I found u.
The information is great.
I'm able to see spirits and Auras etc
It scared me to be honest
I didn't realise they were dangerous
I was basically sitting next to the fire place, when I saw it moving fast caught glimpse of it coming down the hallway
When I saw it, it stood and looked right at me. Eyes glowing blue. I tried to get it out of my view but it poked it's head around like it wanted me to see it or wanted to see me, like it was curious.
I assumed it was a curious spirit and told it to leave and it went away.
I just wanted to ask why was it acting like this? Why did it look at me that way?
What can I do if it happens again?

tcoats64

you said earlier That Some think that a Red is actually a Demon Me with some
knowledge on Demons I fully Believe That Demons do come in many forms as we know, so why not come as Shadow People ?