An Insight To Shadow Folk

Christina

Ya know Trekie may be on to something, it may not be your mother who is the target but others in the house, its just using your mother to convince her its good so she will convince everyone else....If your step father is sick at the moment it may be after him...

they are seperated (2 years) so he doesn't live there??
You need to take action... you need to have a serious chat with your mother. Whatever this is my instincts say your mother is being tricked.

An experience to share. My ex and I were chling out. A few things in my apartment fell to the floor for no reason... I turned on Disney hunchback movie. She is very sensitive and hates horror so the opening scene freaked her out. I tried to calm her and get her to pray. She couldn't do it. She told me my eyes were red and that she was scared of me but she didn't let it overcome her and run like she wanted. I had the distinct impression( intuition) that whatever it was was trying to deceive her by flooding her mind with terrible thoughts of me. I pulled out the bible and she read a psalm of protection and forgiveness. Psalms 51 and 91.

I know you don't believe in Christianity but the texts are readily available and the words are powerful. Those creatures cannot stand hearing any religious texts. But these are the only ones I can share at the moment since they are tried and true for me.

The children shouldnt have to be subjected to this.... as a person who has been stalked by spirits since before I can remember, I know how terrifying it is but I learned how to fight them.

The words and texts serve as mantras, mental focal points to direct your will and give it focus. It doesn't matter who claims the words or whose name is on them.

Truth is Truth

my mom believes in god and goes to church but does not own a bible and your story above is scary. talks won't help her believe me. when i said it may be evil she said NO it's not. I'm still weirded out that it doesn't creep her out and is just like "oh ya I've seen him close up he was wearing a black trench coat" then my 17 year old sister said MOM STOP! Also my 17 year old sister was home alone forgive me if i am repeating a story but, she heard knocking on the door that the shadow man knocks at (the side door his path) she then heard someone or should I say now something walking in the kitchen. She came out of her room noone was there. She even opened the door looked in the gain way and no one!! So i'm not sure?

may I ask you a question? Why do you think you are a target to spirits or paranormal activity??

trekie4ever

I've thought about it a lot over the years. I dont know the reason 100% but as I said, I've learned to fight back with my mind and will. I have the distinct feeling that my troubles are preparing me to deal with people and the spirits that plague them. My understandings of how powerful we are as humans when dealing with spirits leaked into other aspects of my life too. I am confident in myself.

I grew up a misfit. The only black kid in class with teachers that made a habit of singling me out because I "stood out." Yes a teacher said that to my mother. So.... a combination of my spiritual experiences which bred my spiritual curiosity which helped me get through a darker lonelier time in my life created a person who is very much aware of both worlds. Was it nature or nurture??? I think it was nature. Nurture prevented me from giving up and giving in to darkness, a constant struggle for me still.

I also don't believe on all the ritual mumbo jumbo and long incantations and spells and all that jazz. A tempered mind with focus and a connection to the Divine is all that's needed. An analogy: Kung fu (direct physical) and Tai chi (passive mental). Opposite side of the same coin but they take you to the same place with the same core beliefs. I've been taking Kung fu lol.

Christina

Yes and the person most capable of banishing them is usually the person it hides from the most. The kids can't do anything, step father is sick and probably thinks the whole spirit thing is mumbo jumbo and mother is the anchor and person being tricked into being its advocate.

It doesn't want you to see it Christina and it wants you to try and communicate with it out of your curiosity and jealousy that everyone can see it but you. And it knows that is your weakness.

You are most capable of ridding the area of it because of your spiritual interest but you are also the kind of person who they like the most due to your desire to be "in tune." It is easier for them to feed off you and use you for whatever reason once it gets through your natural defenses.

so love what you said and true that I want to see it! I am sooner or later going to pull out my trusted charge card and buy an evp I want to go alone when no one elese is home. My husband wants to go but he will break my concentration so it willl be me alone and if it starts talking and I run down the steet for a minute then I know where I stand with this thing and as far as step dad he hasn't lived there for 2 years they are seperated but he is dying :( at least we think he is he is secretative about his illnesses. To be honest since you have been with me from the start and have been following this thread do you think It could have something to do with me? Without putting very personal information out there I thought I brought it there? (for real) could that be a posability? I am amature and have always took picture at cememtaries and and took my own children there. I really like what u said and makes me want to buy an evp even more! I WANT COMMUNICATION IN THE WORST WAY! I have a personal conversation going with tyrant and cannot upload two unexplained photos from about 55 maybe more so I'll upload them below any adive if there is a weird explation or not. and you can see wher it stands on the corner of the main picture window and run when seen. and when you said it can get threw my natural defenses what does that mean? Can it attach to me? so far i'm not affraid it. just super curious. thanks for sticking with me. much love, Christina

so here i go with pics if they look explainable just be totalt honest. her address is on there so sorry for her mess my brother tried to paint his skate board on the concrete (dumnb i know)

last thing i would like to here at some point why you think yu r a target for these paranormal spirits or whAT EVER THEY MAY BE

Christina

044.jpg044.jpg045.jpg044.jpg045.jpg048.jpg056.jpg these are the only unexplained pics taken out of 55 plus pictures and it is the window path he watches through. ( I UPLOADED A PIC of GAIN WAY HE KNOCKS AT TO) nothing unexplainable in the gain way or full pic of house just an idea of his route when seen. He looks in at corner of large picture window and runs across all other windows allowing to be be seen by my 13 yoear old sister. pay attention to the orb like red clusters??? any info would be appreciated!

p.s the lights on the side of gain way r a bike and an air conitioner unit. the red dots are the only thing that shown to be unexplainable?

Christina

I've thought about it a lot over the years. I dont know the reason 100% but as I said, I've learned to fight back with my mind and will. I have the distinct feeling that my troubles are preparing me to deal with people and the spirits that plague them. My understandings of how powerful we are as humans when dealing with spirits leaked into other aspects of my life too. I am confident in myself.

I grew up a misfit. The only black kid in class with teachers that made a habit of singling me out because I "stood out." Yes a teacher said that to my mother. So.... a combination of my spiritual experiences which bred my spiritual curiosity which helped me get through a darker lonelier time in my life created a person who is very much aware of both worlds. Was it nature or nurture??? I think it was nature. Nurture prevented me from giving up and giving in to darkness, a constant struggle for me still.

I also don't believe on all the ritual mumbo jumbo and long incantations and spells and all that jazz. A tempered mind with focus and a connection to the Divine is all that's needed. An analogy: Kung fu (direct physical) and Tai chi (passive mental). Opposite side of the same coin but they take you to the same place with the same core beliefs. I've been taking Kung fu lol.

thanks for the information! i guess in my terms (lol) you have an opened third eye. I'm glad you never gave into the darkerplace. As for me I do not have a valid answer as to why I believe or don't. I am a believer in mother earths protections and try my hardest to heal myself in those kind of ways that you don't believe in. If I told my personal story you would say oh my lord bow down and pray. (no drugs or nothing like that) But i have even given up a few time on my own beliefs because I think i am either living in a darker place or have visited from time to time the darker place. I will say one thing that has kind of altered my way of thinking about god is i worked as a corectional officer at one of the most dangerous prisons in the U.S and I wathced the chaplens come in and out and got bad vibes of what they were trying to do to convicted murderes rapists you name it and I became angered at there pressense. I would even kick them out sometimes for touching the inmates. So weather that had the most impact on me i'm not sure? Just a little info on myself and what started my intrest in this kind of stuff is trying to connect to my passed on mother and father inlaw and maybe it worked because the statue is acting out now?

I wish no more struggles for you, I don't know you but you do not deserve it... Stay strong friend and on a funny note I need to learn Kung Fu!

trekie4ever

I can't see the pictures too well but maybe the red light is the focus lamp reflecting back from the glass of the window? I can't make anything else out

Christina

I can't see the pictures too well but maybe the red light is the focus lamp reflecting back from the glass of the window? I can't make anything else out

very much could be? and yes it was hard to upload because all clusters did not show up there were many more in each pic but didn't show up during upload. So maybe nothing? maybe something? who knows. I think it's weird cause I shut my flash off for most pics so it was daylight but looks dark out? thanks for the input :)

HDRKID

I think that the shadows play mind games. Let me give an example to you.

A used car dealer walked up to my dad and said. "I am not going to sell you a car."
My dad shot back. "That is good because I am not going to buy a car..... from you!"

He wanted my dad to feel rejected and angry. I notice that these shadow creatures are dark in more ways an one. :(

Christina

I think that the shadows play mind games. Let me give an example to you.

A used car dealer walked up to my dad and said. "I am not going to sell you a car."
My dad shot back. "That is good because I am not going to buy a car..... from you!"

He wanted my dad to feel rejected and angry. I notice that these shadow creatures are dark in more ways an one. :(

I agree with you... what ever it is it shouldn't be there and I do understand that and get it just am still lost LOL dazed and confused!