Announcing Paranormalis Québec

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Paranormalis is expanding! Well, in a way...

As many of you know, I'm from Quebec and I speak French in my daily life, outside the Internet. I wanted to start a French forum message board for a while but I didn't know what it was supposed to be about. After a long time, I found out that there's not a whole lot of good French paranormal forums and that only one of them was from Quebec at all. Interesting.

I wanted to make this forum the Quebec and French version of Paranormalis. Great paranormal discussions. Great members who respect each others. Out of the box content. But this time in French.

I thought about starting under a new name, but I kept thinking about how I want to give a French audience (From Quebec or not) the opportunity to experience Paranormalis. The best way to achieve that was to create a sister site. Paranormalis Québec was born. I've been working on this new forum with my girlfriend for the last 3 weeks.

Tonight, we are opening the site. :) Can't wait to have this new place full of strange people!

You can take a look if you feel like it, but I can't guarantee you'll understand what's being said over there! ;)
http://paranormalis.ca / Paranormalis Québec: Le Sanctuaire Francophone du Paranormal

Thank you for your time!

--Numenorean7

kcwildman

Beastmaster
way cool dude congrats on the new site don't know French so I won't be there cept to just look around some but hey it looks cool to me LOL