Anonymous

Samstwitch

What does everyone think about the group Anonymous? I found this link: marchondcnov5th | Join the Revolution, Be the Evolution
Apparently they want to remove the current government of the US in a peaceful manner?

They are a "leaderless" group who are planning a non-violent march on Washington D.C. on November 5, 2013. Visit the Website for more information.

The following was taken from the Frequently Asked Questions page on their Website.

Q: Who is the leader of this action?
A: This is a leaderless action. There is no individual or group that speaks solely for the action.

Q: Is this part of the Anonymous Movement?
A: No, there is no Anonymous movement. There is no single individual or group that is Anonymous. Everyone is Anonymous and yet no one is Anonymous. Anonymous works in cells and individually and this is why Anonymous cant ever be stopped.
We are Legion, Expect us.

Monk87

That is how anonymous always responds to questions. That is why the media has coined them anonymous

Monk87

My apologies, apparently the link has been updated since I saved it (if you go to my link you'll see comments from a year ago) here is the new link: Million Mask March | Offical Blog for The 2013 Million Mask March in Washington D.C. on November 5. | Page 2

But yes the "group" has no centralized leader/s which is why I find it so strange. It appears to be unorganized but at the same time can put together large protests etc. I'm just trying to get others opinions. Do you think this "group" will last? Accomplish anything?...

Samstwitch

Do you think this "group" will last? Accomplish anything?...

I believe in their cause. The march on Washington strikes me as something that could have a very dangerous outcome. They are going to attempt "a citizens arrest of the criminal element within the United States government".

It is unlikely that the Main Stream Media will cover this event, and even if they do, they will twist it into something evil. The Media is a propaganda tool of the NWO agenda.

If Anonymous can wake up the American Sheeple with their efforts, it would be a great thing.

The U.S. Government is totally corrupt and out-of-control. (If anyone has any doubts about that they should read The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK and MLK by Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr.) So far as I can see, nothing will stop the corruption unless their is a major American Revolution or a Nuclear War on our soil.

What the outcome of Anonymous efforts will be, or whether or not they will be successful, I cannot say...but I'm glad that some Americans are banning together making an effort. That's what our country needs!

BlastTyrant

Si vis pacem, para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war.

With Obama in office there will be no such thing as a peaceful protest or opposition, Look out for the drones.