Another tragic mass shooting, no its not false flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick C.

sadily yet again under obama we have another mass shooting? why because fucking libtard gun free zones and there anti gun laws are 100% to blame for shootings like these, obviously the laws should be stricter but only for mental idiots and people with records but not for us law abiding gun owners, but sadly us law abiding owners will pay for liberals retarded anti gun policies. obama needs to be impeached asap and arrested for treason. Trump for President 2016!!!!!!!!!! like if you agree :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I agree 100% with you, but I do think the F-word is bad enough to be considered offensive here. If I'm considered to be right, I would advise you to use that word sparingly.

Derrick C.

I agree 100% with you, but I do think the F-word is bad enough to be considered offensive here. If I'm considered to be right, I would advise you to use that word sparingly.

oh ok well my appologies for using it but i do make a very real good point and i only use it as such as making a legitimate point like this one

TnWatchdog

A bit upset Derrick? I am upset too as I wonder where this is all heading. I feel for the victims and their families as many innocent victims are being sacrificed in order for the government to take your guns away. I heard a bit of Obama's speech regarding this mass shooting and happened to hear him mention the UK and Australia regarding their gun laws and safety. Anyone else catch this? Sooner or later Obama will say, enough is enough, we are taking away your right to bear arms...I see it coming.

Derrick C.

A bit upset Derrick? I am upset too as I wonder where this is all heading. I feel for the victims and their families as many innocent victims are being sacrificed in order for the government to take your guns away. I heard a bit of Obama's speech regarding this mass shooting and happened to hear him mention the UK and Australia regarding their gun laws and safety. Anyone else catch this? Sooner or later Obama will say, enough is enough, we are taking away your right to bear arms...I see it coming.

to heck with that, i know my fellow Americans/Patriots wont let that happen and will rise up and send that anti christ blank blank back to the fiery gates where he belongs. USA USA USA USA!!!!! :):D:cautious:o_0

TnWatchdog

Are there any conspiracies here? I keep hearing things that make me wonder.
*Two US Marshalls just happened to be in town on another matter and were immediately at the scene.
*Gunman had no ties to the school, plenty of fire power, and was killed, which makes it hard for interrogation.
*Obama in his condolence speech mentions the programs of the UK and Australia regarding guns...or their lack of, leading to their increased safety.
* Race, in a previous shooting, and religious beliefs come into play. If you believe in God...you will be killed.
*Obama is using statistics...142 school shootings since Sandy Hook, 41 this year alone. More citizens are killed by gunman than terrorists in this country.
*News anchors, celebrities, and others are all crying out that we need to do something regarding guns.
*The Today Show interviewed a sheriff regarding the situation. He couldn't give much info as the case was in process. Then a letter was shown that was written by the sheriff after Sandy Hook stating that guns weren't the problem. He was asked if he felt any different now. He avoided the answer and got back to what had happened.
This is all interesting...the frog in boiling water senerio. We are the frog and the heat has been slowly increasing. ..but most won't notice till they are cooked.

Derrick C.

Are there any conspiracies here? I keep hearing things that make me wonder.
*Two US Marshalls just happened to be in town on another matter and were immediately at the scene.
*Gunman had no ties to the school, plenty of fire power, and was killed, which makes it hard for interrogation.
*Obama in his condolence speech mentions the programs of the UK and Australia regarding guns...or their lack of, leading to their increased safety.
* Race, in a previous shooting, and religious beliefs come into play. If you believe in God...you will be killed.
*Obama is using statistics...142 school shootings since Sandy Hook, 41 this year alone. More citizens are killed by gunman than terrorists in this country.
*News anchors, celebrities, and others are all crying out that we need to do something regarding guns.
*The Today Show interviewed a sheriff regarding the situation. He couldn't give much info as the case was in process. Then a letter was shown that was written by the sheriff after Sandy Hook stating that guns weren't the problem. He was asked if he felt any different now. He avoided the answer and got back to what had happened.
This is all interesting...the frog in boiling water senerio. We are the frog and the heat has been slowly increasing. ..but most won't notice till they are cooked.

yeah well this is why this country needs to wake up and throw that muslim anti christ f@$ out of office, otherwise its only going to get worse between now and 2017 when hes supposed to be gone, God willing hes gone way before that.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
You guys gotta understand. These mass shootings won't stop until the Press stops publishing the names and photos of these sick f***s who are doing the shooting. Starve them of the publicity and it will stop.

Sorry my American friends but gun control or tighter regs are coming your way.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree that these guys get way to much publicity. Mass medias live for that kind of stories after all.

Poison Pen

You guys gotta understand. These mass shootings won't stop until the Press stops publishing the names and photos of these sick f***s who are doing the shooting. Starve them of the publicity and it will stop.

Sorry my American friends but gun control or tighter regs are coming your way.

Starve them of the publicity and it will stop.

No it won't....The guy is dead. Publicity does him no good. Its not publicity they are after its the reckoning. Tighter gun controls in the US are easier said than done. We have this NRA (National Rifle Association), this organization carries a lot of weight. Obama has talked tighter gun control to death and done nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.