Antigravity Researcher

MODAT7

I've heard some of this before. It's nice to see someone actually doing real experiments. Once the LWO finds out or he gets too far along, they will silence him. :-(

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sounds like he could be working along the right lines, but patenting the ideas is the fastest way to get himself shut down...

Steven Greer seems to think going open source with a real working knowledge is the best approach to use. It seems lifters got off the ground that way. The guy in the video mentioned something I hadn't heard before. He mentioned making one plate of a capacitor a different size than the other opposing plate. I thought about that and came up with an idea to use chicken mesh wire as one plate opposing a solid surface plate. Capacitor plates can be stacked! This could be a viable thruster capable of lifting lots of weight.

8thsinner

Steven Greer seems to think going open source with a real working knowledge is the best approach to use. It seems lifters got off the ground that way. The guy in the video mentioned something I hadn't heard before. He mentioned making one plate of a capacitor a different size than the other opposing plate. I thought about that and came up with an idea to use chicken mesh wire as one plate opposing a solid surface plate. Capacitor plates can be stacked! This could be a viable thruster capable of lifting lots of weight.
Yeah, I think he is on to something there too. I've seen other effects from similar adjustments made in the ratios used. It's all about geometry, and dialing that in is all about insane amounts of micro adjustments, repetitions, accurate notes and a wide view looking for that geometry key.