Any users collect & read Comic Books?

decade_later

I know there are some Walking Dead fans on here so maybe you guys read the comics by Image?

Looking for Space, Sci-Fi, futuristic and time travel comic books other than Booster Gold..

I normally read DC and Valiant, I can't be the only one?! lol

Itheblaze

Archie's, and their mine, all mine! Year's ago my Mom had subscription of 'Fate' magazine. They are still probable in a shed out back. Back in the 60s? Anyway, some of those stories gave me goose-bumps. If it happen or not, the people telling really believed it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
My GF reads the Walking Dead, she has quite a few of them but she's far from being up to date yet.

I'm more a fan of old comics. I have a box of old Captain America comics from the 70s, about one foot thick worth of comics. That must be about 40 to 60 issues I guess. They're pretty good, very classic and awesome comics. I didn't read them all yet, they're sitting somewhere at the bottom of a bedroom closet.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
My GF reads the Walking Dead, she has quite a few of them but she's far from being up to date yet.

I'm more a fan of old comics. I have a box of old Captain America comics from the 70s, about one foot thick worth of comics. That must be about 40 to 60 issues I guess. They're pretty good, very classic and awesome comics. I didn't read them all yet, they're sitting somewhere at the bottom of a bedroom closet.
Your GF sounds so cool! :)

decade_later

Yeah the Walking dead comics are extremely popular, I ran an online comic business until last year, always sold out of Walking Dead...fast!

Num7, I would love to have a look at those old Cap comics!! I'm more a Silver Surfer, Galactus, Fantastic Four, Thanos reader myself :)

Last edited:

decade_later

We never did that well with Captain America books here in the UK, not enough interest. Shame really, as Marvel always have quality writers on the project. :(

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I have a bunch of old Barbie comics from the late 80's-early 90's.. :p

Have you checked to see if they are worth anything :)

**EDIT** just had a look, some of the Marvel issues can be $3-$10.
Yeah, I looked up what they were going for on eBay a few years back, and at that time they weren't going for that much... I keep them just for nostalgic reasons, they're pretty cool! :)

Last edited:

decade_later

I have a bunch of old Barbie comics from the late 80's-early 90's.. :p

Have you checked to see if they are worth anything :)

**EDIT** just had a look, some of the Marvel issues can be $3-$10.
Yeah, I looked up what they were going for on eBay a few years back, and at that time they weren't going for that much... I keep them just for nostalgic reasons, they're pretty cool! :)

Yeah hold onto them then, you never know with comic books..price could go up and up. Unlikely with Barbie compared to Superhero books but theres always a chance. Some crazy Barbie collectors out there! :)