Anyone ever heard of this?

WhiteRaven

Have you ever experienced a sudden stop in all paranormal activity after having paranormal activity like crazy for months on end? Contact made with three different entities and not a day went by that something didn't happen, then just poof; all gone? Then a slow start after a few months with uneasiness, feeling like someone is watching you, strange sounds, etc. And just for background sake, the time is approaching that the anniversary of this string of related events is approaching. I'd be more than happy to tell the full story, but it really is a lot and I'm just trying to get a feel for if this has happened to anyone before. I know I have never in fall my years of experiences had activity just vanish with no precursor, no cleansing, nothing.

Thanks! WR

walt willis

Yes, and it was strange that they come and then go away for a long time without saying goodby.
Most often they knock you out into a dreamlike state to hide thier visit.
I told my story to Veritas radio show last May as a way to make others feel like they are not alone.
Hope you will someday share what you knw as well.
Walt

WhiteRaven

Well, honestly, with this bunch, we were very glad that one of them just dissapeared. But I'm worried she's going to put in an appearance again. I have experienced the knock out several times as a way to communicate with one of them though. It was often like he couldn't talk to me any other way. I would be fine, then start to feel a little drowsy, then all of a sudden be completely out, but still aware of things like the tv or lamp being on. But also in this other place (the Queen Mary to be precise).

Abnormaltruth

Have you ever experienced a sudden stop in all paranormal activity after having paranormal activity like crazy for months on end? Contact made with three different entities and not a day went by that something didn't happen, then just poof; all gone? Then a slow start after a few months with uneasiness, feeling like someone is watching you, strange sounds, etc. And just for background sake, the time is approaching that the anniversary of this string of related events is approaching. I'd be more than happy to tell the full story, but it really is a lot and I'm just trying to get a feel for if this has happened to anyone before. I know I have never in fall my years of experiences had activity just vanish with no precursor, no cleansing, nothing.

Thanks! WR

Abnormaltruth

Thanks! WR

I wish I knew more about the experiences you were having. But I can tell you thats exactly how it usually goes down. I had CRAZY things happen from 2001-2004 off and on it was. After 2004 nothing else has happned AT ALL.

Abnormaltruth

The way they knock me out feels like an electrical current going threw my entire body or just my brain. This happened to me once while totally awake. I just kinda slouched over and then I felt the "current" and I knew it was them getting me. I even said "with my mind" take care of me guys be nice.
I woke up the next day with a 1 inch oval mark on my chest that was several layers of skin deep. This healed very quickly and looked to be cauterized. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

WhiteRaven

Well, I am in the process of trying to write the whole fiasco down in something shorter than a book, haha. I'll be posting it as soon as I get it coherent as I'd like thoughts and I need some help on some aspects. However, in news, two nights ago I went into the kitchen.(for reference, we have a one bedroom, though spacious apartment. The kitchen overlooks the living room with only a waist high bar dividing the two and there is a dining room space I use for dance rehearsal in the corner of the kitchen side of the room. The ceilings are vaulted and there is a big picture window, a fireplace in the middle and French doors leading to the patio.)

it was fairly late, probably around 3 am (my fiancée and I both work second shift at a hospital so it was about our bedtime) she was already asleep, but I went in for something and felt a bit uneasy. It was dark in there and I brushed it off. The next night, same scenario, only this time, my cat Tut followed me and stopped outside the bedroom door. Something in front of the window caught my attention, like a black shadow hovering near the ceiling. Tut tore back into the bedroom and I followed. Right after we got him in February he sat in that window all the time. Now he rarely gets in it at all.

Then tonight after a particularly rough day, we get home from work and grocery shopping and decide to open a bottle of wine. Nothing extravagant, but emotions were already high due to the stressful day. I began to sense something off as we were sitting on the patio smoking and then Tut and Tristan, our dog both came outside with us. They refused to go inside. Normally they just wander when we're outside. I experienced two flashes of things, one a particularly terrifying mask that looked like a clown, laughing and saying (I think) "I will find you" the other a woman in gray falling through a mist saying "run" and "it's coming". Weird, yet?

Then my fiancée (who has experienced full bodied spirit possession before) and who I had not mentioned anything to tonight started acting a little strange. Then noises started coming from the kitchen. Thunks, things moving, etc. She said "go away" repeatedly, but I felt like we should talk to it, that it was the woman I had seen. Then begins a roughly 45 minute long conversation I have with this woman, my fiancées voices dramatically changed, she is originally from Louisiana, but has no Louisiana accent, however she got one tonight, body mannerisms changed whole nine yards, except unlike before, her eyes were open and she continued to smoke cigarettes. I captured 20 minutes of the conversation on her phone camcorder, but the audio is awful I'm going to have to try to clean it up on the computer. In the conversation she referenced the man in the mask I had seen earlier, that I HAD NOT mentioned. At the end, she said it was past my bedtime, goodnight, then my fiancée "wakes up" and starts talking and acting normally and our dog who is extremely hyper and constantly jumping in our laps jumped up on her lap. He hadn't moved from laying down the entire time this was going on. I have never seen him lay down for that long.

She didn't remember a thing, but when she tried to get up and come inside she fell down she was so weak. I gave some cheese and put her in bed, but still haven't told her what happened, only asked again if she remembered anything, all she said she remembered was sitting outside smoking, having the wine, picking up her guitar for a bit, then hearing the noises in the kitchen and telling something to go away, then being tired and trying to come inside.

Oi. I'm pooped. So, I guess I knew that something was coming, but I just kind of hoped I was wrong. At least it wasn't the bad one. I salt lined the doors again and am going to bed. Please, leave me a response with any thoughts. I'm sure in context you guys would have a lot more, but that will have to wait for a little later. It really is quite the tale.

WR

BlastTyrant

Around my house we use to have activity right after the first snow fall, but we eventually found the trigger, but there doesnt appear to be a rythm or reason to it, Some days we hear and see things then nothing for months.

Abnormaltruth

Well, I am in the process of trying to write the whole fiasco down in something shorter than a book, haha. I'll be posting it as soon as I get it coherent as I'd like thoughts and I need some help on some aspects. However, in news, two nights ago I went into the kitchen.(for reference, we have a one bedroom, though spacious apartment. The kitchen overlooks the living room with only a waist high bar dividing the two and there is a dining room space I use for dance rehearsal in the corner of the kitchen side of the room. The ceilings are vaulted and there is a big picture window, a fireplace in the middle and French doors leading to the patio.)

it was fairly late, probably around 3 am (my fiancée and I both work second shift at a hospital so it was about our bedtime) she was already asleep, but I went in for something and felt a bit uneasy. It was dark in there and I brushed it off. The next night, same scenario, only this time, my cat Tut followed me and stopped outside the bedroom door. Something in front of the window caught my attention, like a black shadow hovering near the ceiling. Tut tore back into the bedroom and I followed. Right after we got him in February he sat in that window all the time. Now he rarely gets in it at all.

Then tonight after a particularly rough day, we get home from work and grocery shopping and decide to open a bottle of wine. Nothing extravagant, but emotions were already high due to the stressful day. I began to sense something off as we were sitting on the patio smoking and then Tut and Tristan, our dog both came outside with us. They refused to go inside. Normally they just wander when we're outside. I experienced two flashes of things, one a particularly terrifying mask that looked like a clown, laughing and saying (I think) "I will find you" the other a woman in gray falling through a mist saying "run" and "it's coming". Weird, yet?

Then my fiancée (who has experienced full bodied spirit possession before) and who I had not mentioned anything to tonight started acting a little strange. Then noises started coming from the kitchen. Thunks, things moving, etc. She said "go away" repeatedly, but I felt like we should talk to it, that it was the woman I had seen. Then begins a roughly 45 minute long conversation I have with this woman, my fiancées voices dramatically changed, she is originally from Louisiana, but has no Louisiana accent, however she got one tonight, body mannerisms changed whole nine yards, except unlike before, her eyes were open and she continued to smoke cigarettes. I captured 20 minutes of the conversation on her phone camcorder, but the audio is awful I'm going to have to try to clean it up on the computer. In the conversation she referenced the man in the mask I had seen earlier, that I HAD NOT mentioned. At the end, she said it was past my bedtime, goodnight, then my fiancée "wakes up" and starts talking and acting normally and our dog who is extremely hyper and constantly jumping in our laps jumped up on her lap. He hadn't moved from laying down the entire time this was going on. I have never seen him lay down for that long.

She didn't remember a thing, but when she tried to get up and come inside she fell down she was so weak. I gave some cheese and put her in bed, but still haven't told her what happened, only asked again if she remembered anything, all she said she remembered was sitting outside smoking, having the wine, picking up her guitar for a bit, then hearing the noises in the kitchen and telling something to go away, then being tired and trying to come inside.

Oi. I'm pooped. So, I guess I knew that something was coming, but I just kind of hoped I was wrong. At least it wasn't the bad one. I salt lined the doors again and am going to bed. Please, leave me a response with any thoughts. I'm sure in context you guys would have a lot more, but that will have to wait for a little later. It really is quite the tale.

WR
Oh ok sounds like spirit problems,but pretty big ones. I thought you might be talking about aliens. I would love to see that video of her wonder why the audio was bad? Was she acting weird enough for someone that doesnt know her to see shes acting weird?

Martelis

I like to call this 'The calm before the storm.' This happens to me periodically. Usually before something larger or more assaulting happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2