Anyone got a copy of Keelys book?

steven chiverton

ill check the second one out latter the first one the catch is you have to become a scribed member to see it and thats no good as for keely secrets i wouldn't get to sucked into it secrets are the real things that dont get out and whoever controls the flow of information and data may sure make sure its missing details and full of misinformation , to even teslas stuff to his so called little secret isent much to look at a small free energy from air circuit ive built and it works good but only at amplifying generated rf waves and any energy it can get from that is so small its basically useless so i used that circuit in my large scale sec exciter design and it works better then and got better than the tiny use less amount others would get from it

Last edited:

8thsinner

ill check the second one out latter the first one the catch is you have to become a scribed member to see it and thats no good as for keely secrets i wouldn't get to sucked into it secrets are the real things that dont get out and whoever controls the flow of information and data may sure make sure its missing details and full of misinformation , to even teslas stuff to his so called little secret isent much to look at a small free energy from air circuit ive built and it works good but only at amplifying generated rf waves and any energy it can get from that is so small its basically useless so i used that circuit in my large scale sec exciter design and it works better then and got better than the tiny use less amount others would get from it
It's not about his secrets to me, it's about his interpretation and his progressions, those follow a pattern of principles. Understand that and you can derive your own... hopefully. ...