Anything Beard

Loopi

The Bearded One
I would guess these guys don't have much of a love life with women. I feel kinda sorry for them. I mean, what woman is gonna want to cuddle up with those things on their faces? :eek: :sick:

On the other hand, there's a lot of WEIRD people today that like this kind of stuff. But like I said, what kind of woman would this attract? I don't really want to know. :p

hahaha :ROFLMAO: Apparently some one does. The girl I'm talking to doesn't either, but she's dealing with it since it's temp. On the other hand, some people just LOVE some Hair. lol

TnWatchdog

Ugly-People1.jpg

They tell me I'm sexy with this new beard and the women will go nuts over it.

TnWatchdog

Ohio Amish sect leader, followers found guilty of hate crimes in hair attacks

120827-sam-mullet-vmed-10a.photoblog600.jpg

Amy Sancetta / AP file
In this file photo, Amish bishop Sam Mullet is seen outside his home in Bergholz, Ohio, on Oct. 10, 2011.
By NBC News staff and wire services
An Amish leader and 15 followers were convicted Thursday in Cleveland of federal hate crimes in connection with the forcible cutting of the hair and beards of religious rivals last fall.

Follow @NBCNewsUS
Samuel J. Mullet Sr., a bishop for a group of Amish in Bergholz, Ohio, was convicted on seven of the nine charges against him, according to Reuters. In addition to being convicted of conspiring to violate the Matthew Shepard-James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, Mullet was convicted of concealing or attempting to conceal evidence and making false statements to the FBI.
Though Mullet was not present for any of the attacks on nine Amish men and women between September and November last year, prosecutors allege he was the mastermind behind the effort.
Advertise | AdChoices
The Amish community's women don't cut their hair, and Amish men don't cut their beards after marriage, because they are considered sacred symbols of righteousness, according to Reuters.
All 15 of the 66-year-old's followers were convicted of at least one charge in addition to conspiracy, Reuters reported. They each face a minimum of 210 months in prison; sentencing is scheduled for Jan. 24.
"The violent and offensive actions of these defendants, which were aimed at beliefs and symbols held sacred by this country's Amish citizens, are an affront to religious freedom and tolerance, which are core values protected by our Constitution and our civil rights laws,” said Thomas E. Perez, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Previous stories on this case:
Prosecutors had argued the defendants were motivated by religious disputes, according to Reuters, while defense attorneys said the attacks were based on family or financial conflicts.
120920-amish-verdict_245pmpt.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Scott R. Galvin / AP
In this photo, Amish enter the U.S. Federal Courthouse in Cleveland on Thursday. The jury presented its verdict for 16 Amish people accused of hate crimes in hair- and beard-cutting attacks against fellow Amish in Ohio.
Federal officials say the verdicts will send a message about religious intolerance, The Associated Press reported.
Watch US News crime videos on NBCNews.com
"The victims in this case are members of a peaceful and traditional religion who simply wanted to be left to practice their religion in peace," U.S. Attorney Steven Dettelbach said, according to the AP. "Unfortunately, the defendants denied them this basic right and they did so in the most violent way."

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Brewery puts the 'ew' in brew with new beard yeast beer (VIDEO)

The web Link: Beard beer 2012 09 27 | GlobalPost

Oregon's Rogue Ales debuts new beard yeast beer made from the brewmaster's own facial hair.

Most people would be grossed out to find a hair in their beer. But an entire beard?

Rogue Ales in Oregon will soon find out. Its brewmaster is using yeast from his own facial hair to craft a "beard beer" called New Crustacean.

More from GlobalPost: Missing finger found inside fish

Available in stores next year, the beer came about as something of a joke.

Earlier this summer, brewmaster John Maier sent samples from the brewery's homegrown hops to a lab to see if they could produce a yeast suitable for brewing, LA Weekly reported.

None of them worked. So as a joke, the brewery clipped nine folicles from Maier's beard (which he hasn't shaved since 1978) and sent them in for testing.

Samstwitch

Brewery puts the 'ew' in brew with new beard yeast beer (VIDEO)

The web Link: Beard beer 2012 09 27 | GlobalPost

Oregon's Rogue Ales debuts new beard yeast beer made from the brewmaster's own facial hair.

Most people would be grossed out to find a hair in their beer. But an entire beard?

Rogue Ales in Oregon will soon find out. Its brewmaster is using yeast from his own facial hair to craft a "beard beer" called New Crustacean.

More from GlobalPost: Missing finger found inside fish

Available in stores next year, the beer came about as something of a joke.

Earlier this summer, brewmaster John Maier sent samples from the brewery's homegrown hops to a lab to see if they could produce a yeast suitable for brewing, LA Weekly reported.

None of them worked. So as a joke, the brewery clipped nine folicles from Maier's beard (which he hasn't shaved since 1978) and sent them in for testing.

Eeeuuwwww! That's NASTY! :sick: