[april's Fool] Paranormalis Is Going To Merge With Another Forum :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
After long negociations and a lot of work on both sides, I finally came to agree with HDRKID regarding a between his community and Paranormalis.

In the next 2 weeks, HDRKID and I are going to import Paranormalis into the HDRKID forum: http://www.hdrkid.com/hdrkid/

I'm going to be an administrator over there once the switch is done and we may choose a moderator among the most active members of Paranormalis. Once the import is complete, the domain Paranormalis.com is going to be redirected to HDRKID's forum so that you guys don't have a hard time accessing the site again.

I'm going to post more details of this exciting project once time permits.

--Numenorean7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
April's fool. No one even replied so I assume you knew right away it wasn't true. ;) Let's move this topic in the general section.

OMG...you have a sense of humor that is only rivaled by deSade, himself. LMAO. Not nice to jerk the poor members around that way.:( Gotta hand it to you for confessin'. I'd drug it out a little longer but that just me.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, it's been visible as an announcement for the whole weekend, I figured it was supposed to be an April's fool day rather than a week! ;)

I though about it too late to elaborate something clever, I'll do something better next year for sure.