Arduino Time Machine

Parazite1986

Since I was rethinking my solar panel, I have decided to create the arduino Time Machine with out the solar power. All it takes is a computer and the circuit for the Time Machine, basically arduino with a circuit I tried before.

This computer has been around since I broke up with my ex. Right now, it’s playing The Sims 4 in the process of creating a slumlord.

My computer will create circuits for the arduino time machine as well as scripting and coding for the machine. The simple Bajak’s flux capacitor worked as well as a radio time machine that I created.

The machine would work with computer coding and would be able to send a person into a time line he/she would want.

image.jpg

Since I was rethinking my solar panel, I have decided to create the arduino Time Machine with out the solar power. All it takes is a computer and the circuit for the Time Machine, basically arduino with a circuit I tried before.

This computer has been around since I broke up with my ex. Right now, it’s playing The Sims 4 in the process of creating a slumlord.

My computer will create circuits for the arduino time machine as well as scripting and coding for the machine. The simple Bajak’s flux capacitor worked as well as a radio time machine that I created.

The machine would work with computer coding and would be able to send a person into a time line he/she would want.

View attachment 17538

This is a good, troll post.

Parazite1986

Why do you think that I am a troll? I question in the name of science. You, on the other hand, have an idea that time travel is as evil as setting off a bomb. Time travel is just as simple as computer science. There is as much to learn about it as arduino and computers.

And to top it off, AI is being made by computers and humans up to the point where it becomes sentient.

Wind7

Staff
This is a good, troll post.

@MartyMcNugget06.

The ONLY trolling going on is ^^^ This Post.

You have been asked to stop multiple times...Pms were even sent by Num and myself
which you never once responded to And some of your own post's were moderated for thread crapping besides.

This is a Privately Owned Site with rules and posting privileges within these rules.

You've chosen to not cooperate I guess as, I read your post.

We just won't do this any further then.

Happy Holidays.

Wind7

Staff
Why do you think that I am a troll? I question in the name of science. You, on the other hand, have an idea that time travel is as evil as setting off a bomb. Time travel is just as simple as computer science. There is as much to learn about it as arduino and computers.

And to top it off, AI is being made by computers and humans up to the point where it becomes sentient.

Don't let the post get to you.....We got this, man. :)(y)

Parazite1986

Ok… I have decided to recruit those with the experience of Arduino IDE as well as computer programming experience. I also decided that it’s better to get an arduino kit, not from eBay but the official website for Arduino

Parazite1986

For the interface with the processor:$20.00 plus tax