• No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hey, leave my family out of it !!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Wind7

Staff
Clowns have been around for literally ages,
some could also (arguably) call them Jesters.

There's the Greats such as Emmett Kelly

or

Bozo, The Clown

Then there's the lesser known Jesters of Olde.

What did it for me was seeing Pennywise and Ronald MacDonald.....Both super creepy to me
and there are more that I have purposely forgotten about....For good reason.

So.....

How do you feel about Clowns ?

Creepy or Not...and Why.

I lean more to CREEPY and I will let on just why I feel that way much later on.

Beholder

A whiteface parody of albino people giving suspicious candy and condom baloon animals to minors in a van. Like Michael Jackson without the singing.

Wind7

Staff
2016 was a bad year for Clowns. Satire or not.....?

During a bizarre phenomenon known as the Creepy Clown Epidemic (or simply the 2016 clown sightings) that hit the U.S. in the fall of 2016, a class of junk news articles claimed that Congress had voted to ban clown masks and levy fines of $50,000 on anyone caught wearing them

Wind7

Staff
The Dark Night movie was really popular when it came out and was 1 of my favorite movies
because of Heath Ledger's portrayal of The Joker.

Unfortunately, some took it way too far when the 2019 movie The Joker came out.

This is the reason why clowns freak me out these daze.

BlastTyrant

Yep! I have a hatred for Clowns ever since i was young, i don't like them in anyway shape or form , i had a experience when i was younger of sleeping in my moms bed while she was at work and i woke up to some weird noises only to see this tiny clown head looking over the mattress at me, so as most kids do i hid under the blankets and would pop my head out every now and then and it would still be there, i eventually cried my self to sleep under the blankets.

Hated em ever since lol

I to this day have no clue what it was.

Beholder

Yep! I have a hatred for Clowns ever since i was young, i don't like them in anyway shape or form , i had a experience when i was younger of sleeping in my moms bed while she was at work and i woke up to some weird noises only to see this tiny clown head looking over the mattress at me, so as most kids do i hid under the blankets and would pop my head out every now and then and it would still be there, i eventually cried my self to sleep under the blankets.

Hated em ever since lol

I to this day have no clue what it was.
Could it be a Ronald McDonald head?

MODAT7

Unfortunately, some took it way too far when the 2019 movie The Joker came out.
The PC crowd was trying to win movie awards for popularizing psychotic conditions (and only minimally following an established Batman universe character). They try to do this every year. In some aspects, it's important to bring certain medical conditions to light. In most other aspects, they tend to over do it. I didn't find "The Joker" that entertaining and have only seen it once, and that once being enough. I already have bad health problems and severe sleep deprivation. I didn't need training or enlightenment in that area.

Wind7

Staff
giphy.gif
BeneficialHandmadeGermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif
clown-icegif-5.gif
scary-smiling-lady-clown-0h25frg3kq1hbi6a.gif

66rMq7.gif