AnthonyGiarrusso

I've verified for myself that some ghosts are truly the spirits of the deceased, but not all of them. I wonder if what some apparitions we see as ghosts are actually people from parallel timelines. These are living people in other time lines, but don't exist in our timeline giving a ghostly appearance. Is this at all possible and if so how could we prove parallel timelines? If other timelines exist can we communicate to ourselves in the parallel timeline either with technology or psychic abilities?

8thsinner

This is an interesting notion.
All ghosts exist on the 4th or astral dimension, of which there are several levels so both the dead and no longer corporeal beings that had no where else to go wander it, but also any 4th dimensional being in and of itself would appear ghostly to those whose eyes are opening, whether it's devils or angels or anything else in between.
As for parallel timelines...tricky, the astral is where time starts breaking down so yes it's certainly possible for cross over interactions and observations but if it were observed I think it's more likely to be because there is a resonance there which is simply shared by multiple timeline potentials rather than just two timelines crossing over.
There have been instances where people have brought physical things back from other spaces, other times, but mostly the proof of this is the direct experience of the observer in each case. Rather than scientifically. At least so far.
I am unaware of any scientifically recognized instances where it has been proven.

BlastTyrant

I believe this is where the "Shadow people" and other such entities come from, my under standing of time lines is there is a infinite amount but the more drastic they are the less likely you will run across one.

But is possible that beings such as Bigfoot, Shadow people, BEK, Mothman, etc are from a alternate timeline or Dimension close to ours. Which would explain why they are seen but never caught as they are capable of shifting in and out of dimensions.

As for Human spirits go i believe it isn't so much as a different dimension or timeline but more of a veil or shroud where they are capable of moving around and still hold some consciousness.

Residual hauntings could be considered a alt timeline stuck in a loop or just repeat.

8thsinner

I believe this is where the "Shadow people" and other such entities come from, my under standing of time lines is there is a infinite amount but the more drastic they are the less likely you will run across one.

But is possible that beings such as Bigfoot, Shadow people, BEK, Mothman, etc are from a alternate timeline or Dimension close to ours. Which would explain why they are seen but never caught as they are capable of shifting in and out of dimensions.

As for Human spirits go i believe it isn't so much as a different dimension or timeline but more of a veil or shroud where they are capable of moving around and still hold some consciousness.

Residual hauntings could be considered a alt timeline stuck in a loop or just repeat.
A lot of the looped ghosts are stuck in the lower astral, I wouldn't say it's an alt timeline though because you can't ever access it. They created that prison for themselves. You can observe it, and maybe destroy it and free them from it if you have the right skills.