Are you aware of aliens who appear as talking orbs, with an interest in mind control, work with the DoD and have some sort of connection to cats?

TheCuriousTarget

Have you had a bad relationship in the last few years with anyone?
Before this started, I didn't even live in this city. I did pick up a recording one night that sounded like some kind of ritual called the "meal of Nonomi". It started with someone with a Disney villain sounding voice saying,
"Wait until I give the word. Goodbye love. I love ya. I’ve seen the love. I LOVED her. While all of it wasn’t a lie, it’s over for us. Take it over.
Yessir. All of those who would line up to her, all of them will live where this force will be. Their purpose will be to simply honor me now and (inaudible) the time all of that evil would. People not unlike ourselves have fallen in her region. Their honor is removed. The lessons are lost on her ignorance.”

They said, "these are the brothers who hated her" and launched into a weird chant about feeding Nonomi, which concluded with "end in necrosis! End in rape!," I think. They said, "you know you owe us, for the power you've costed/coursed with us," anyway, it sounds like SOMEONE hated me but I can't imagine who and I've never known any Disney villains.

The first part of that speech is the first recording on here:

Sadly, I don't recall the date of the recording. I'm much better at cleaning them up now.

TheCuriousTarget

Before this started, I didn't even live in this city. I did pick up a recording one night that sounded like some kind of ritual called the "meal of Nonomi". It started with someone with a Disney villain sounding voice saying,
"Wait until I give the word. Goodbye love. I love ya. I’ve seen the love. I LOVED her. While all of it wasn’t a lie, it’s over for us. Take it over.
Yessir. All of those who would line up to her, all of them will live where this force will be. Their purpose will be to simply honor me now and (inaudible) the time all of that evil would. People not unlike ourselves have fallen in her region. Their honor is removed. The lessons are lost on her ignorance.”

They said, "these are the brothers who hated her" and launched into a weird chant about feeding Nonomi, which concluded with "end in necrosis! End in rape!," I think. They said, "you know you owe us, for the power you've costed/coursed with us," anyway, it sounds like SOMEONE hated me but I can't imagine who and I've never known any Disney villains.

The first part of that speech is the first recording on here:

Sadly, I don't recall the date of the recording. I'm much better at cleaning them up now.
The way they said, "these are the brothers who hated her," makes it sound like some sort of fraternal organization. Did I break some Illuminati heart or something? A lot of people have been obsessed with me over the years. If that's the case, it still doesn't answer what those things are.

TheCuriousTarget

The way they said, "these are the brothers who hated her," makes it sound like some sort of fraternal organization. Did I break some Illuminati heart or something? A lot of people have been obsessed with me over the years. If that's the case, it still doesn't answer what those things are.
If I could figure out what Nonomi (No-No-Mee) is, it might give a better idea of who and what I am dealing with, however, Nonomi (nah-nah-mee) is a popular Japanese name, so I've yet to find anything relevant in search results.

OakFieldAlienz444

Side note: I don't think I ever saw what the connection to cats was with the orbs.
I know cats seem to be drawn to anything paranormal. I don't think it's really any
fault of the cats at all, they're just drawn to anything spiritual.

Also yes----there are indeed supposedly cat aliens. They come from Lyra.
Duckduckgo it or google it.

OakFieldAlienz444

I thought they would come from Libra

That would be too obvious.

That would be like if the Reptillians came from Draco.
OH SHIT....they really DO claim the reptillians come from Draco....
lol.

I'm a Libra by the way. So I might be a cat alien in disguise trying to fool you into thinking I'm from Lyra.