Are you kidding?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: Are you kidding?

LOL I'm only 5 foot nine... My dad is a little hefty though. I think I'll end up like my uncle, except without the ability to grow a beard and I'll keep all my hair.

jurgen36

Webnower said:
LOL yeah, I totally need to slim my gut. Weighing 145 is hell.

HA HA HA.
All my life I was steady at 74 kilo, then I picked up the HIV virus and went down to 58 kilo, after I cured myself now 2 years later my weight shot up to 85 kilo. That is much to heavy. Well by literately starving myself I am now down to 83 kilo. And I feel happy to have lost 2 kilo but still another 10 to loose. ha ha ha
Regards

Chip Lewis

jurgen36 said:
HA HA HA.
All my life I was steady at 74 kilo, then I picked up the HIV virus and went down to 58 kilo, after I cured myself now 2 years later my weight shot up to 85 kilo. That is much to heavy. Well by literately starving myself I am now down to 83 kilo. And I feel happy to have lost 2 kilo but still another 10 to loose. ha ha ha
Regards

Jurgen, not to pry...but, how did you "cure" yourself of the HIV virus?

gonzogirl

Webnower said:
Haha! You would think so, right? I've been lanky and gangly my entire life. I'm sure I'll balloon once I hit 30 or so, but that's a ways away.

Oh be careful. One of my brothers could eat anything..And everything! One stop to evil mcdonalds cost big $...but right after he turned 30 it all went to hell and he had to try hard to keep trim! I loved it! I can love it.. hes my brother :D

jurgen36

Chip said:
Jurgen, not to pry...but, how did you "cure" yourself of the HIV virus?
Actually very simply using very small electric currents and also extremely strong magnetic pulses which generated currents in the lymph knots. I gave a description in some other submission on paranormalis. I got the virus during the Falkland Island war from a blood transfusion. I did not use any of the antiviral drugs and are now completely free for the last two years, it is below detection level.
Regards

kcwildman

Beastmaster

there is only one way to lose wieght
eat less
move more
I have a little exp.here, I am on the way down from 286lbs, now at 230lbs and headed for 185-195lbs

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
there is only one way to lose wieght
eat less
move more
I have a little exp.here, I am on the way down from 286lbs, now at 230lbs and headed for 185-195lbs
Less fast-food, more action!
I'm trying to stop eating McDonalds, It's soooo hard... Some people tell me "Come on, it's easy to stop eating MD and junk foods" well, it seems to be pretty difficult IMO, There must be something in their food that my body needs, like a "Big-Mac-Drug"!

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

there have been rumors to that effect. some pretty smart people believe it, and won't eat anything they don't grow themselves.

JakeWarLock

jurgen36 said:
Actually very simply using very small electric currents and also extremely strong magnetic pulses which generated currents in the lymph knots. I gave a description in some other submission on paranormalis. I got the virus during the Falkland Island war from a blood transfusion. I did not use any of the antiviral drugs and are now completely free for the last two years, it is below detection level.
Regards

Yeap I can vouch for that too. My friend had leukemia...and he was given so much overdose of man made 'antibiotics' and other meds by the doctors here in the US. I told him, simple.. eat something that has potent iron in it. One day, his brother went hunting... got a deer. He took raw deer liver and sticked it in the freezer. Next day he would chop them up in pill like pieces. With regular diet food, my friend was popping down those frozen 'pills'.

He went to the doctor 2 weeks later, found out that his leukemia went 'missing!'... His doctor and other doctors wanted to take more and more blood tests. He said "FK U" and left. He has been healthy as a horse since, plus he is into body building now.

Now my own damm brother got leukemia. I tried to suggest this same issue with him, he wont budge to listen. He kept complaining of pain, telling me and my other brothers that we 'dont know what it feels like' as if 'thousands of needles are poking inside the bones of his legs'.. etc. He keep getting transfusions and now is at a worse stage ever before. Doctors want him to take those god-awful radiation treatments.

Oh well.. what can I do? His choice....to believe in these lousy @#$#@$@ doctors.

So am waiting for that fateful day where I get to see him at the mortuary.

:(