Are you using a VPN?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I recently upgraded my Google account to Google One, because I needed additional space for Google Photos, and it came with a VPN. Figured I'd give it a try.

So I'm now using a VPN to navigate on the Internet. It's not slower or anything. It works great and its way more secure.

Are you using one? If you do, which one are you using?

Beholder

I use a Tor network, which is like having three layers of VPN, free to use, and anonymously by design. None of the servers know both your IP and what you are browsing, so there is no need to trust a VPN provider not to read which URLs you are visiting. A Tor network will unlike VPN not encrypt all traffic, just specific applications during a time and then you close the tunnels to eradicate all traces leading back to you.

Mayhem

Zenith
I use one Kaspersky seems fine, also used a Tor Network a while for some Kali purposes due to study.

Mayhem

Zenith
Yeah i found it slow but was using it in a virtual machine, so wasnt really exposed to it for a real length of time to get too bothered about it.

OakFieldAlienz444

I used to use em a lot still do time to time they come in handy when certain copies of videos
on youtube can only be watched if you're in another country i've used them for this purpose
b4, also if you just don't want everyone to be able to necessarily see all the sites you go to.

Some idiots assume the only reason you'd want one is if you're a cyber criminal
and I can't even begin to explain how stupid that is. We need them for
the security of our connections and our computers they protect against
a host of things including hackers and intruders and corrupt governments.

Wind7

Staff
Why is the email on this website don't work? Write back anybody

If you are referring to your Private Messaging options,
you might have too many messages and might not be able to receive more.

What you can do is to clear out any messages you have to make room.

Otherwise, I'm not aware of any e-mail services through the forum.