Debate Area 51: Aliens or no aliens?

Khaos

where the wild things are
I didn't want to clutter up opmmur's topic. So I decided to create my own in regards to the existence or non existence of aliens at Area 51. I want to hear everyone's opinions. Bring evidence for and against. I'm not here asking to be proven right or wrong, just want to know what everyone thinks about Area 51.

I looked for a similar topic and found none. Found a few posts about Area 51, but no debate. Sad. Well here is one.

I don't believe there are, or ever were aliens at Area 51. Area 51, by itself is a military installation. Top secret. I think what they do there, is research technology, test new weapons and forms of vehicles. The Roswell incident, a notorious event with Area 51, I don't believe was about an alien craft crashing. I think it was a top secret, government experiment, that either failed, or it was purposely made to crash.

Any charred, tiny bodies they found, were crash dummies.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If there were aliens there, I'm doubting there are anymore because it is no longer a secret.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Would this man have a reason to lie? Area 51 testimony.

BlastTyrant

This routes to the testimony of Bob Lazar, I do believe there WAS alien's there before they realized we were not out to better our self's but use their technology for war and self gain. I have read and heard that the Alien's know that our Gov is up to no good and have stopped sharing their technology, and what they do share is controlled.

Was there ET's in Area 51? Yes
Are there now? No

TnWatchdog

Area 51 & its purpose declassified

I ran across this article today regarding the CIA stating that there were no UFOs at Area 51.. I have my doubts as I really don't believe what the government says, due to their track record. Usually if they don't want you to know or talk about something...out comes a release. I think there is more to Area 51 then they are letting on to. I want to meet an alien...bring them on!

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Truth is out there – for a price

Alien dummies model T-shirts for sale along with other extraterrestrial-themed souvenirs at the Little A'Le'Inn, located nine miles up the road from the military testing base known as Area 51 in Rachel, Nev. Recently, the U.S. government made an interesting statement about the mysterious facility.
Plain and simple, if they are selling T-shirts outside Area-51, the area must be full of aliens. I would love to have a summer get away business there and sell stuff like this to visitors that stopped by telling them alien ghost stories. I would of course be wearing my tin foil hat.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I didn't want to clutter up opmmur's topic. So I decided to create my own in regards to the existence or non existence of aliens at Area 51. I want to hear everyone's opinions. Bring evidence for and against. I'm not here asking to be proven right or wrong, just want to know what everyone thinks about Area 51.

I looked for a similar topic and found none. Found a few posts about Area 51, but no debate. Sad. Well here is one.

I don't believe there are, or ever were aliens at Area 51. Area 51, by itself is a military installation. Top secret. I think what they do there, is research technology, test new weapons and forms of vehicles. The Roswell incident, a notorious event with Area 51, I don't believe was about an alien craft crashing. I think it was a top secret, government experiment, that either failed, or it was purposely made to crash.

Any charred, tiny bodies they found, were crash dummies.

I had a friend that worked at Area 51 and other Area 51 Sites: He had first hand knowledge
of alien(s) at Area 51. I am not sure how to take your posting.

BlastTyrant

Truth is out there – for a price

Alien dummies model T-shirts for sale along with other extraterrestrial-themed souvenirs at the Little A'Le'Inn, located nine miles up the road from the military testing base known as Area 51 in Rachel, Nev. Recently, the U.S. government made an interesting statement about the mysterious facility.
Plain and simple, if they are selling T-shirts outside Area-51, the area must be full of aliens. I would love to have a summer get away business there and sell stuff like this to visitors that stopped by telling them alien ghost stories. I would of course be wearing my tin foil hat.
There are a few bars and what not i would like to visit out there, i would buy a t-shirt, heck even a mug and bumper sticker

Khaos

where the wild things are
So... I've decided to change my stance on this a bit. I think its possible there was an alien spacecraft crash at Roswell, and aliens were at one time at Area 51, are they still there now? I don't think so, but its possible. I change my stance due to conflicts...

- My mother had a friend who was a veteran in WW2, and he was posted out at Area 51, no clue what he was doing, but he did tell her he worked out there. He said that when the Roswell incident happened in 1947, they shut down the entire area within a one hundred mile radius. He believes it was aliens. That a craft crashed there. If anything happens, why would they shut down that large of radius for?

- I had a friend who worked out near Area 51 and he was in the army as well. He told me there aren't aliens at Area 51. Though the tricky part is, he never specified if there WERE and was there a crash at Roswell.

- How did we come so far in the last few decades? This falls in line with my belief in ancient astronauts. It seems right after Roswell we made a significant jump in technology. Why? Maybe its possible we reverse engineered the alien's technology. And maybe we are still reverse engineering it. My mom believes they do have an alien craft at Area 51.

The more I look into this, the more connections I see... hm.

TnWatchdog

I wish we could find some proof somewhere but someone says there weren't aliens and they may be telling the truth or lying. Someone else says there were aliens but then again is it the truth or a lie? I lived in Roswell for three years so have been very interested in finding out what is going on. Of course Roswell is cashing in on the hype selling T-shirts, mugs, and bumper stickers. Go get you one Blast if you don't get to Area 51. I don't have much on my bucket list but I would like to find out the truth about aliens and see one if at all possible. I'll take my chances on getting vaporized...lol