Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil?

Secretman3811

Perhaps more than the mundane average.

I don't know if I agree with your last. Care to expand on that?

Do you see a displaying a feminine energy in what I put?

Regards
DL
have you ever read the bible call King James and it true mostly of it so you need to open so what tree are you in? do you believe the bible and opey it or not? you have to opey the Jesus Christ commandment.so write back.

Gnostic Christian

have you ever read the bible call King James and it true mostly of it so you need to open so what tree are you in? do you believe the bible and opey it or not? you have to opey the Jesus Christ commandment.so write back.

I have read the myth and cannot say it is any more true than any other myth.

This myth was written for it's moral message, and the big ten are not worthy of a god.

They are basically garbage, especially the first 4.

If you have read the K J bible, you will know that there are three sets of commandments.

Which of the 3 sets are you using?

Regards
DL

NaturalPhilosopher

I have read the myth and cannot say it is any more true than any other myth.

This myth was written for it's moral message, and the big ten are not worthy of a god.

They are basically garbage, especially the first 4.

If you have read the K J bible, you will know that there are three sets of commandments.

Which of the 3 sets are you using?

Regards
DL
ur a satanist
nobody uses this many ad hominems.
ya got an agenda.

MartinTower

That is the real problem that the church had to hide with the whole templar movement. They were evil, against this worldd of matter.

MartinTower

Perhaps more than the mundane average.

I don't know if I agree with your last. Care to expand on that?

Do you see a displaying a feminine energy in what I put?

Regards
DL
I realised it is all art, that is the hidden secret of the cathars to tricck the demiurgh. If it is all art then you are too art and art is expressed by most religions with a feminine energy, in the case of gnostic christianity by a female demon.