Art Bell area 51 caller... really freaky!

Samstwitch

OMG, I definitely remember this Caller, it was a TRIP!!! :eek:

Fable

Inter-dimensional beings? I wonder what he means by that?

Samstwitch

Listening to this LIVE was such a TRIP! We were hanging on the edge of our seats, listening to the Caller, when suddenly everything went BLACK, SILENCE! When Art came back on the air and said everything had gone down, we couldn't help but believe the guy's story that someone was after him, and GOT him! :eek:

Because you see, it wasn't just that the Caller got disconnected and disappeared...It was that Art Bell's whole Radio Show went DOWN! And the only way it was brought back up was with the Back-up system. That couldn't have been faked.

Also, keep in mind that Art Bell was broadcasting from Pahrump, Nevada, which is near Area 51 in Nevada!

kurisu

Interesting the call didn't appear to be fake to me. I think it could be real and, it's strange that network shut down like that.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I tend to believe this was a real legitimate caller, with a real story to tell people. Something or someone wanted to shutting him down and looks like they didn't.

Matathew

I remember hearing this epise for the first time,had my mind buzzing with government censoring theories as soon as the power dropped, and still kinda does. The person calling in is a confirmed fake unfortunately, though. He called Art back a litttle while after this happened and explained that he often would call into the open line shows and pretend to be all different sorts of wacky callers for a bit of amusement, and he himself freaked out a bit when the station went down. He proved who he was by doing a bit of the freaked out voice, which sounded exactly the same. It's on youtube under 'area 51 employee calls art back' or something to that effect.
He did sound convincing though, maybe some government-watchdog types were listenin' to it and werent sure if it was legitimate or not, so they decided to disrupt the communication.. Reminded me of an EMP wave when they were explaining what happened to the system.. eeiry call.

Crethox

In case no one wants to search youtube for it here is the link of the caller calling back (supposedly after a year of his first call? not sure was in the comments)

Samstwitch

'The boy who cried wolf'! People today are such liars! Adults more than children. It's disgusting. :mad: Someday his fakery will come back and hit that guy right in the *ss!