Art Bell area 51 caller... really freaky!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
It would be nice also if someone could find another Art Bell, area 51 caller: The caller was flying a small airplane around area 51 and then directly to restricted airspace over area 51, he supposedly next had military jets requesting him to land. He refused and continued on and was eventually shot down at this point his phone went dead. (In 1995 - 1999 this happened, I think the man was from Texas or New Mexico)

Matathew New Member

New I remember hearing this epise for the first time,had my mind buzzing with government censoring theories as soon as the power dropped, and still kinda does. The person calling in is a confirmed fake unfortunately, though. He called Art back a litttle while after this happened and explained that he often would call into the open line shows and pretend to be all different sorts of wacky callers for a bit of amusement, and he himself freaked out a bit when the station went down. He proved who he was by doing a bit of the freaked out voice, which sounded exactly the same. It's on youtube under 'area 51 employee calls art back' or something to that effect.

He did sound convincing though, maybe some government-watchdog types were listenin' to it and werent sure if it was legitimate or not, so they decided to disrupt the communication.. Reminded me of an EMP wave when they were explaining what happened to the system.. eeiry call.

I agree with Matthew, Art Bell probably was hit with a EMP wave that totally destroyed his ability to transmit. I remember the show and my thoughts at that time was it was real my current thoughts I still believe it was real. I remember when he came down later and said that he faked it all. At that time my thought was. 51 people pick this guy up and forced him to call Art Bell and indicate that he was a fake so that the information would be disregarded by the general people that listen to Art Bell regularly has not credible information. When in fact it was credible, so credible Art Bell generator was hit with a EMP wave of which only area 51 people or government could do in that's short time the caller was on the air. The loss of power adds to my feeling he was credible and needed to be shut up before he said too much.

Professor Opmmur

BlastTyrant

Inter-dimensional beings? I wonder what he means by that?
There have been known sightings of Shadow people in abduction cases and there expalined as being dimensional travelers and watchers who arent able to physically interact with us like other beings such as the greys, ive heard about it before but dont know much about them.

Samstwitch

I remember when he came down later and said that he faked it all. At that time my thought was. 51 people pick this guy up and forced him to call Art Bell and indicate that he was a fake so that the information would be disregarded by the general people that listen to Art Bell regularly has not credible information. When in fact it was credible, so credible Art Bell generator was hit with a EMP wave of which only area 51 people or government could do in that's short time the caller was on the air. The loss of power adds to my feeling he was credible and needed to be shut up before he said too much.

Professor Opmmur

I did think of this as a possibility also...except that he took so long to make the confession. Wasn't it one year later? I would think if someone was forcing him to make a false confession, they would have done it sooner. However, it's certainly is possible, because the people at Area 51 will do anything to keep everything hush-hush.

Himalayan Hermit

I think I read a very long on ATS where it was established that:
-the original caller was REAL
-the person who called back was a Fake/Wanna-be/Make-believe person to pretend that the original caller was delusional so people would write off the first caller.

If you ask me - it's not easy to fake either calls (including the emotions expressed in the first call). But if I were to opine, I believe that the first caller was a real caller.
It is not hard for the Govt IMHO to simply knock off the electricity of the Studio assuming they traced and latched on to the caller calling Art Bell. FREAKY:eek:

TnWatchdog

I think I read a very long on ATS where it was established that:
-the original caller was REAL
-the person who called back was a Fake/Wanna-be/Make-believe person to pretend that the original caller was delusional so people would write off the first caller.

If you ask me - it's not easy to fake either calls (including the emotions expressed in the first call). But if I were to opine, I believe that the first caller was a real caller.
It is not hard for the Govt IMHO to simply knock off the electricity of the Studio assuming they traced and latched on to the caller calling Art Bell. FREAKY:eek:
I agree that the first caller was real and the second was fake. It is easy to practice a response when you have the first conversation on tape. I believe the self appointed select elite just want to throw off most of the sheep of the world who are content to follow. I keep thinking of the movie, "They Live"...If you haven't seen it pick it up. This is the one where you need to wear special glasses to see the aliens and what they are doing. It is a good one!

BlastTyrant

i must admit the second caller sounded basically identical to the first, granted the whole station being shut down was freakier than hell. I dunno i chalk this up to a fake especially with the guy calling back and admitting it, BUT there is always the chance it wasnt and the power outage coulda been someone or something over reacting.

I am wondering though arent EMP suppose to completely wipe out electronics? so anything electronic in the building woulda been basically destroyed including a back-up system. Sounds to me like the power was just cut to his building.

Rosco..Jones

I feel that both callers were the same person. It's not hard to accept that there are callers who like to start some controversy with their fabricated stories. As for the station power going out at exactly that time, there are two possibilities. It could have been a coincidental occurrence or it was done intentionally. If intentional, it had to be done by the government. I just was not aware that our government monitors CTC and could react so quickly. I don't believe it could have been an EMP event and I don't know how they could have pulled it off.

I used to live in Pahrump, NV a few years ago and I have friends that worked at or are presently working at Area 51. Bot have been very good at not disclosing any sensitive information and seldom talk of things there. But, Area 51 is very compartmentalized and those working in one area have no knowledge of what occurs elsewhere on base. From what I have gleaned from some conversations, they are not aware of any UFOs or alien contact taking place.

It has been suggested that there are has been used as a cover for new technologies being developed. But, UFOs have been sighted around Vegas. In addition, I used to have a recording of air/ground communication between a USAF plane over the practice range and Nellis AFB. The pilot was chasing a UFO and attempting to shoot it down. The recording lasted about ten minutes with the pilot being outmaneuvered and unable to keep up. In the end, the UFO finally disappeared and the recording ended shortly thereafter. It was not a verified recording, but it did sound very believable.

In the case of the original caller telling the truth, it does get a little scary. But, is that not how hoaxer would want us to react? I am just dubious of unconfirmed calls. You see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear. It is each of ours world view that determines what is believable and what is not.

BlastTyrant

I used to live in Pahrump, NV a few years ago and I have friends that worked at or are presently working at Area 51. Bot have been very good at not disclosing any sensitive information and seldom talk of things there. But, Area 51 is very compartmentalized and those working in one area have no knowledge of what occurs elsewhere on base. From what I have gleaned from some conversations, they are not aware of any UFOs or alien contact taking place.

I have heard that also, if you drive a bus all you do is drive that bus, if you work at level 1 on the base you only work on level 1, etc etc so unless your top rank and have access to everything wich i am sure very very little people have, you wouldn't really have much of a idea of what's going on. Pretty sure it's unacceptable to even talk about what you do among fellow employees lol

It has been suggested that there are has been used as a cover for new technologies being developed. But, UFOs have been sighted around Vegas. In addition, I used to have a recording of air/ground communication between a USAF plane over the practice range and Nellis AFB. The pilot was chasing a UFO and attempting to shoot it down. The recording lasted about ten minutes with the pilot being outmaneuvered and unable to keep up. In the end, the UFO finally disappeared and the recording ended shortly thereafter. It was not a verified recording, but it did sound very believable.

I know UFO's are sighted among most military bases, there was actually a incident at Minot Military base, ND i believe where they thought they were being attacked by UFO's, and it's also odd is that there is a cease fire on any Unidentified Flying Objects in the skys and most nations agree and have this cease fire.