Art Bell, What did he know before he died? What did he hide?

RadicalResearcher

A little history or a bio for those who don't know of Art Bell. I took it from the net so you wouldn't have to google it.
Showing an early interest in radio, Art Bell became a licensed amateur radio operator at the age of 13. By the late 1990s he was reaching 15 million listeners a night as host of Coast-to-Coast AM.

Bell operated a pirate radio station while serving as a medic in the Air Force during Vietnam, often playing music deemed inappropriate by the Armed Forces Radio Network. He stayed in Asia after his military service and worked as a disc jockey for KSBK, an English-language station in Okinawa, Japan.

Upon his return to the U.S., Bell studied engineering and returned to radio as a board operator. Then in 1989 he was offered a five-hour time slot on the air in the middle of the night by KDWN/Las Vegas and Coast-to-Coast AM was born.

The overnight show originally had a call-in format and covered politics, but Bell quickly switched its focus toward hot button issues such as conspiracy theories and gun laws. The show changed again in the mid 1990s, this time embracing off-beat topics such as the occult, UFOs and all things paranormal.

Syndication of the program began in 1993 and reached 500 stations at its peak. Starting in 2003, Bell hosted only the weekend shows until he retired in July 2007.

Art Bell was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame in 2008.

He died on April 13, 2018.

Ok, now to the question. He died, what did he know? He ran his controversial radio talk show for many, many years and he covered a wide range of topics. Think of all the people who came to him, reached out to him and tried to get air time, tried to get there stories told. The ones that never made it to the radio show, those are the ones I am interested in. Did Art keep a diary? If so what did he know? I am shocked that no one asked this or atleast I have not seen it asked. I seen articles that talk about his reasoning behind leaving coasttocoastam and his move, what happened with his son and these sorts of things but never, never have i come across anything that talks about what he kept hidden from the public that he was exposed to. Think of the whistle blowers who were scared to be heard on radio but they came to him anyways and told him stuff. Stuff that he just couldn't air on radio for one reason or another. Anyone know of any good stories that perhaps Art didn't air on radio but maybe talked about at a convention he attended or spoke about in private to someone?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think your timeline is wrong because I used to record his nightly shows well past 2010. Someone was taking pot shots at him shortly before he turned the reigns of the show over to Heather Wade. It was called Midnight in the Desert at the time. Heather Wade would be someone to talk to since she used to direct his shows before he literally gave the show to her. She might have some stories that never made it to actual air time.

Art's favorite thing to do was to interview time travelers. Then along came Single Seven. A time traveler from the future. The reason I remember him is because he successfully predicted the death of Art's wife. The interview might still be available on YouTube if you are interested.

lamdo263

A little history or a bio for those who don't know of Art Bell. I took it from the net so you wouldn't have to google it.
Showing an early interest in radio, Art Bell became a licensed amateur radio operator at the age of 13. By the late 1990s he was reaching 15 million listeners a night as host of Coast-to-Coast AM.

Bell operated a pirate radio station while serving as a medic in the Air Force during Vietnam, often playing music deemed inappropriate by the Armed Forces Radio Network. He stayed in Asia after his military service and worked as a disc jockey for KSBK, an English-language station in Okinawa, Japan.

Upon his return to the U.S., Bell studied engineering and returned to radio as a board operator. Then in 1989 he was offered a five-hour time slot on the air in the middle of the night by KDWN/Las Vegas and Coast-to-Coast AM was born.

The overnight show originally had a call-in format and covered politics, but Bell quickly switched its focus toward hot button issues such as conspiracy theories and gun laws. The show changed again in the mid 1990s, this time embracing off-beat topics such as the occult, UFOs and all things paranormal.

Syndication of the program began in 1993 and reached 500 stations at its peak. Starting in 2003, Bell hosted only the weekend shows until he retired in July 2007.

Ok, now to the question. He died, what did he know? He ran his controversial radio talk show for many, many years and he covered a wide range of topics. Think of all the people who came to him, reached out to him and tried to get air time, tried to get there stories told. The ones that never made it to the radio show, those are the ones I am interested in. Did Art keep a diary? If so what did he know? I am shocked that no one asked this or atleast I have not seen it asked. I seen articles that talk about his reasoning behind leaving coasttocoastam and his move, what happened with his son and these sorts of things but never, never have i come across anything that talks about what he kept hidden from the public that he was exposed to. Think of the whistle blowers who were scared to be heard on radio but they came to him anyways and told him stuff. Stuff that he just couldn't air on radio for one reason or another. Anyone know of any good stories that perhaps Art didn't air on radio but maybe talked about at a convention he attended or spoke about in private to someone?
Off the record it might have been Titor because apparently there was a causal violation that occurred right on his online BBS concerning the appearance of possibly something similar to Titor, or Titor's double in another worldline. Maybe it was someone trying to erase tracks from the time travel violation, so what paid off to eliminate Art Bell?

2. I've heard this and when I either read it or heard it, this info made my jaw drop. What Montauk was, was a search into the future in order to see how stable it would be. They had to use the method of the Montauk kids as they were the only element at that time prior from Montauk turning into the real, not mythical time tunnel Operation Pheonix, could send people that far in the future.

Somehow and this was from the ex-Nazi Von Numan, they were gathering kundalini energy into a linear accelerator of sorts and then sending some of these people into the future.
One of the first ones was Dunkin Camerron and he was the souped upped product of a super-person training program.

The others and this had to do with haplotypes and phenotypes in genetics, were white Nordick-type youth, that were sent forwards in time.

Montauk developed problems and when Pheonix came online they sent them via that device. This was I think to 5500ds & possibly 7500ds. This was a groups of aliens project and I think got the blessing of the galactic council.

Art Bell it's rumored got a contract as a medic to keep these boys in good health. Art was highly intelligent, so was adapted to this unusual role quickly, plus no one else wanted the contract.

} Search query, > did art bell work as a medic in the montauck project? / This takes you to a video but the video is no longer available

lamdo263

How the second John Titor came into this time, is you have to look at the GE time displacement unit as a sort of a sled going down a hill. This was from point of origin to its destination. We may not know what the real destination was? But at any rate there was a point at his time travel trajectory through time, that him and his craft, guess you can say that went through the effects of a major solar flare. *This big solar flare was something that was not supposed to happen, but did.

This could have been years before he had to manifest in the year he appeared and the timeline. What happened when he landed, so to speak, there were internal circuit boards NOT shown on the schematic of this GE unit, that were over-volted and parts of them burnt out.

We he went to Art's Posting board, he asked directly, "Does anyone know where I can get an IC board repaired for my time machine"? The answer was and I don't know how this guy knew this, but said, "If there's a Raido Shack there in Florida, was supposed, you might be able to de-solider the popped component and pick up a new one. but you'll either have to load it with current for a while, or possibly bake it in an oven, to reestablish electrical current linearity".

Right then and there if there were spooks or agents eves dropping on the show, they knew that there was a second, REAL, not made up Titor thrown into the mix and they better watch the goings on, because the situation wasn't a fake op any longer.

Maybe Bell was getting too close to real time travel? I don't know. But this is the real proof that the amusement park ride wasn't just a ride; it was a real time machine. I can kind of imagine the amount of panic, among the alphabet orgs tracking this thing.

RadicalResearcher

How the second John Titor came into this time, is you have to look at the GE time displacement unit as a sort of a sled going down a hill. This was from point of origin to its destination. We may not know what the real destination was? But at any rate there was a point at his time travel trajectory through time, that him and his craft, guess you can say that went through the effects of a major solar flare. *This big solar flare was something that was not supposed to happen, but did.

This could have been years before he had to manifest in the year he appeared and the timeline. What happened when he landed, so to speak, there were internal circuit boards NOT shown on the schematic of this GE unit, that were over-volted and parts of them burnt out.

We he went to Art's Posting board, he asked directly, "Does anyone know where I can get an IC board repaired for my time machine"? The answer was and I don't know how this guy knew this, but said, "If there's a Raido Shack there in Florida, was supposed, you might be able to de-solider the popped component and pick up a new one. but you'll either have to load it with current for a while, or possibly bake it in an oven, to reestablish electrical current linearity".

Right then and there if there were spooks or agents eves dropping on the show, they knew that there was a second, REAL, not made up Titor thrown into the mix and they better watch the goings on, because the situation wasn't a fake op any longer.

Maybe Bell was getting too close to real time travel? I don't know. But this is the real proof that the amusement park ride wasn't just a ride; it was a real time machine. I can kind of imagine the amount of panic, among the alphabet orgs tracking this thing.
thats really interesting.

RadicalResearcher

Wonder if his wife would share any entries he may have had if he kept a diary. I think he knew alot of stuff. I think he got whistle blowers who called him and told him many classified things. I am 1000% sure of that. He was all over the place on the radio and at a time when things were changing rapidly in this country. The 1990s gave way to huge changes in the computer/internet and of all that radio shows like Arts stood to gain massive amounts of information. With the internet came freedom. In 1990 it was not regulated like it is today. Many things back then could happen. Emails were not monitored like they are today. I am sure Art got some good emails. Open lines on Coast To Coast am I plan to come on the show and out right ask George before his time is lost with us. These guys have passed or getting up in age to where that is possible. We just have to get info from them.

lamdo263

He was a medic in Vietnam & got through it. It just does not seem fair for him to go out the way he did. Mybe my fandom & why I was attached to him had to do with this.