1. Dismiss Notice

Ask about the future.

Discussion in 'Future Predictions' started by Adam Thoth, Feb 4, 2017.

1. MetaMatrix

MetaMatrix The Man of Esoteric Knowledge

1. Yes
    2. What?
    3. Yes
    4. Yes (anything is possible in accordance to the will of Jesus Christ)

2. The Fifth

The Fifth Active Member

@MetaMatrix Thank you. About number 2 i'm fat , thats what i meant. And about number 5 it's a thing like this . If God has the number 7 ( in the Bible it is represented many times ) and Satan has his 6 . I picked the number 5 because no one did. The humans live and die and then only God knows what happens next. I want that after im gone , to watch over this world as a figure of will, of inspiration. 5 is imperfection , the ideea to cherish what you have and not desire for more. Like the story from Genesis , to not desire for more apples if the taste is sour. You get the point. I'll post a thread on the religion topic and yes i am Christian and i do believe in God.

MetaMatrix likes this.

3. trac smit

trac smit Junior Member

@Adam Thoth do I ever get the financing to build my off grid appliance factory? -The Copper Bunny :)

4. trac smit

trac smit Junior Member

I have to disagree with you there. There is such a infection. It was caused by such an extreeme event, I can only speculate if this event can be recreated. First off, let it be said, there is usually a Southern person in the North that has a similar activity of extreeme canabalism. Beware of Austrailians. But of the creatures themselves. I've seen two varieties. One is a white bug with a whippy cord on the front. It is found in Kerosene heavy environments. It was found that a handful of them could aid humans in surviving extreeme thermals... however, unfortunately, when it comes to paraisites it is difficult to forge a symbiotic bonding instead of a multiply to the host dies kind of response. They do still exist, and our current car/grease affair has them able to gorge outside of humans. The other was a weird bat that crawled into the mouth. Almost as if a bat and a spider had cojoined. I know that both these creatures had a fungi or mold on them and that both seemed to cause black outs in the host. Both the "white widdow mage" and the "ecoli encrondolis" (not positive i got the name right on the second, but it's close to that) were found to be herbacide sensative and neither cared for acorn tea, the reason the mighty oak still recieves presitge, praise and a place on our front lawns. ...You're welcome. :)

5. trac smit

trac smit Junior Member

Dragons is one of three items and are real. (antique writing) one is a person who smokes. Two is a french solider of olden days and was dragoon. The third is an alternate environment argument.
    Other dragons refer to machinery that smokes. Dragons are things with pungent odors and that billow smoke. I don't really believe in majic. I am a very scientific type person. Don't loose all the fun and "magic" of discovery and learning, though. :)
    There is currently a ride at MGM theme park called dueling dragons. Awesome rollercoaster. :) !!! :)

6. trac smit

trac smit Junior Member

Were u reading my diary?
    I'd love to... But corporate isn't interested in blowing any investment capital, either. :(