Astral Time Travel and Changing the Past?

toliveagain

Hello, I've been wondering how possible it is to change the past through astral projection/time travel? By changing the past I'm not referring to altering one's own perception of the memory, but actually physically changing the event.. Many articles talk of shamans in this aspect, saying that they are some of the few that are able to do this.
Every time I have seen this question asked previously, the majority of people choose not to answer directly instead go on about how we must learn from the past to better our present. I know this to be true, so please don't repeat it. What I want to know is, can the past be changed? Please provide links to info if possible.
Thank you!

Rawknee

Hello, I've been wondering how possible it is to change the past through astral projection/time travel? By changing the past I'm not referring to altering one's own perception of the memory, but actually physically changing the event.. Many articles talk of shamans in this aspect, saying that they are some of the few that are able to do this.
Every time I have seen this question asked previously, the majority of people choose not to answer directly instead go on about how we must learn from the past to better our present. I know this to be true, so please don't repeat it. What I want to know is, can the past be changed? Please provide links to info if possible.
Thank you!

Any chance you can provide some links to article such as the ones you're referring to?

toliveagain

Thank you!

Any chance you can provide some links to article such as the ones you're referring to?

I can't find everything I've ever read, but here are a few:
The Shamanic View of the World | Walksoftly2's Blog
Changing the Past - How to (Part II) | LouiseHauck.com
Shaman UK: Shamans: Lords of Time and Space

Of course, these aren't solid facts nor wholly reliable websites. But there is a belief, which means there is a possibility.

generalzod

Interesting post. I myself would like if it were possible time travel to change past events in my life. Lets for now assume it was possible. I astrally projected myself somewhere in my past and successfully changed what I wanted to change. With the past changed my memory will also be changed, therefore be unaware of any change taken place. If this is the case, then maybe, just maybe, astral time travel is commonplace but we will never ne aware of it. Another school of thought though, by going back in time and changing something, you will take away your reason for time travelling in the first place creating a paradox of some kind.

Azzy21

Thank you!
Hello I am new here and what brought me here was for the same reason. I would like to know if there was any way to go back in time and change something. I would just need to go back two months. You see two months ago I lost my daughter she was only 11 she went to a friend's birthday party and had an accident an hour after I dropped her off. So you see in one hour my world crashed and burned because the most important person in it died. So please if anyone knows a way I can go back and change this from happening let know. I truly need this please can anyone help me?