Bad news for Time Travelers - maybe

Lumbergooz

I don wanna reduce ur enthusiasm...A book by Colin Wilson, about a 15th century sorcerer named Agrippa..who used a spell that made Satan/or/angel appear and asks him to make a wish...Agrippa wishes to go back in time to fix some regrettable events...his wish was granted..but on his second jeorny, things happen exactly as they did before, & he makes exactly the same mistakes...until he reaches again to moment he wants to cast that spell...At that moment, Satan appears and reminds him (see, here you are; you did not fix anything, in fact you did the same mistakes & I knew this was going to happen).....Lumbergooz: This horrible story indicates that we go back probably without memory of the events that we went to fix...say if one goes back to his teenage, he maybe the same crazy, unwise juvenile who, let s say escaped from home for silly reasons and regretted his escape...

Last edited:

FallNWolf

But that's just a made up story from some guy, right?

Although, the possibility has crossed my mind, in which we would just go in an everlasting loop, repeating the same story over and over, and never die - which would be hell. And we wouldn't even know it.

I believe the memory of everything is stored in the physical brain, and perhaps thats why people who experience NDE, report their entire lives flashing before their eyes, and that could possibly be the soul "downloading" the memories before leaving. But their body is somehow "jolted back to life", terminating the process.

Robert Bruce says in one of his books about AP, that everybody AP's when asleep, but because the process of downloading the "memories" of the astral body can't be done (because the consciousness is not with it), everything is overwritten by the physical brain. In order to remember an AP, the process of coming back to the body has to be done in a certain way (requiring a conscious AP).

But if the soul has learned something, perhaps it would be able to influence the physical mind in a past self. When people AP, their astral body remembers everything that their physical body does.

Just my thoughts about this.

Last edited:

Pooria

Well as I said before why on earth do we have to care about afterwards of traveling through time when nobody of us seems to know how to make it happen yet, I mean come on we first need to find an actual way for doing it

Last edited: