Bending reality...

label

I ran into this question before, what happens when reality doesn't feel real anymore... What happens when a person doesn't feel that earth is home anymore? The key origin of this state of mind is depression so I will add this part first to try and explain the full picture.

As many if not all of you know, depression is a burden on the soul as it cannot call upon it's divinity anymore. Depression is a wall that divide the human mind from reality and it surrenders to an absolute darker mindset that may lead to self destruction and destruction of the soul. We do know that a big part of depression is the fact that our chemical balance has been messed with by medication, state of mind and many other situations that can cause this.

The soul however gets a hammering and it is the origin of hopelessness and that in it self can be very powerful feeling and be very damaging to both mind and body.

Having a healthy spirit is important and it is important to invest time into creating a healthy space for your soul to grow, rest and restore it's power. This space will also help the mind to relax and restructure the thought process as the brain is constantly building new pathways it is important to allow it time to do it right. Above all it is important to talk to a professional about this stuff as no one should be in it alone.

Now back to the topic of bending reality...

I found that bending reality is important and that it is really hard to do in the beginning. But as time move on it gets easier.

Positive music and a coffee along with sleep exercise will get you into a state of lucid dreaming. It is here where you can bend reality a little. In this state you can create worlds and situations that bother you and face them on your terms. Yes with enough practice you can create your own world like in a video game or something like that. You can create a home, a place, make music and even visit people that have past away talking to them while using your memories of them. They sometimes talk back others times they don't.

The point to this is you need to be calm, positive and feel safe. Any feeling of fear or regret will disrupt the lucid dream and turn it into a nightmare. Set a loud alarm for yourself on your phone or device so that it will wake you up. Spending to much time in this state is very addictive as you can really feel wanted, happy and have closure. In short every warm and fuzzy feeling can be accessed in a blissful state and it feels really good because your brain is producing all those feel good chemicals.

Do this once a month but don't overdo it. Remember in the beginning this will be hard but it is factual that we can control our dreams and it is factual that we can call upon our memories in that state.

For me, I think of my friends that I have lost and I can still speak to them like they are real. Yes it is only a dream but in this state of mind your brain will not know the difference.

So this is "real" reality bending and it can be used to build yourself up and allow for closure.

Well use at own risk.

take care and know you are loved.

steven chiverton

like my night time bajack capacitor experiment i pointed it towards the end of the yard in the dark then i got that strange feeling it wasent my reality come over me