Berlin Wall Piece & HDR?

Zeirbah

I thought of a neat experiment using my HDR alongside a piece of the Berlin wall, yes a REAL piece of the Berlin wall! I was born in Germany in 1997, lived there until 1999 and moved to Virginia, moved back to Germany in 2001, lived there until 2009 while going to a military base 10 years ago (July 11, 2006) and now in Missouri. I cannot break a part of the wall piece since it's valuable to me, but if I could use it alongside my HDR while using a quartz crystal might do something? I'll need to wait until I can repair my HDR time coil.

WP_20160711_001.jpg
WP_20160710_003.jpg
WP_20160711_003.jpg

TimeFlipper

The question is, what do you hope to achieve by having a piece of the Berlin Wall and a quartz crystal next to your HDR?..
The answer to your time coil is solder the wires together again of get a new curly guitar lead ;) :D

Zeirbah

The question is, what do you hope to achieve by having a piece of the Berlin Wall and a quartz crystal next to your HDR?..
The answer to your time coil is solder the wires together again of get a new curly guitar lead ;) :D
I'm aiming to time travel back to 2008 in Germany. However, I'm not currently in Germany at the moment, so I don't know if the HDR has teleportation powers. Berlin, Germany is 250 miles from where I'd like to go.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You should first try to astral project yourself to the Berlin wall with the HDR. That would be the best first step. A piece of the actual wall is a great object to put in the witness well, I'm pretty sure it's as good as it can get.

Tron1

put the wall on the rubbing plate which looks worn out sorry to say. Why is there a screw missing? interesting that you went there.

Zeirbah

put the wall on the rubbing plate which looks worn out sorry to say. Why is there a screw missing? interesting that you went there.
I need to get two other screws for the machine, not sure what happened to the other two.