Best Paranormal Movie Ever

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think LOTR is a fantasy movie in the first place. There are creatures and legends but nothing paranormal so to speak.

Olly

I forgot about Phantasm, I love those movies :D I guess they're pretty cheesy but I still love watching them, and the Tall Man is pretty creepy :p Plus I like the atmosphere those kind of movies have.

NerdyGilr3

I'm happy to see all your answers! It's nice to see what you like!
smile.png

I liked the "Aliens" movies.
I kinda like "bad special effects" movies! Like Jaws or else! Hahaha!
But the worst movie I ever seen was a "horror" movie, named "Wendigo"... I watched it on fast forward, it was SO horribly bad!! And the special effects.. damn, the worst I've seen! The Wendigo (who's supposed to be a half man/half deer creature) looks like a stuffed deer, with metal rods used to move the paws. Everything was absolutely bad in this movie, from the scenario, to actors, 'til the effects!! Even (and mostly) the French translation was bad!

Maybe I should have named this thread "Worst paranormal movie ever" !! Haha!
biggrin.png

Harte

I saw a real stinker the other night on scify.

"Thor: Hammer of the Gods."

A bunch of folks wearing paper mache wolf heads running around after a viking gang.

Really awful.

I watched it all.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Seriously, when I watch a bad movie, I watch it all. How could I say it's so bad if I didn't watch it until the very end. Bad movies are bad.

I watched Inception, it's one of those great movies you have to watch more than once. I loved it.

Best?You mean there has been one made that would qualify as "BEST"? If it has, I haven't seen it. Some are ok, considering whhat a trip to the movies, pop corn, beverages, then dinner with your date? We're talking serious commitment, money wise, and I am not aware of ANY movie out or has been produced since "Alien" that was woth me having to take a loan out on my 'Vette' to see it and everything that goes along with it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Book of Eli was pretty good, I watched it at the theater last year and watched parts of it last week. It's not a masterpiece, but it's definitely a good post-apocalyptic flick. Most of what takes place is pretty realist, except for the chick's perfect hair.

In the same category of films, I'd say the first Mad Max was pretty cool. I didn't like the sequels too much though.

What about Water-world? People hate that movie. ;)