Better Call Saul

Num7

Administrator
Staff
He's gonna know more about him soon, hopefully.

It's interesting to watch 2 people like this interact and hate each other like that, while we know they're gonna work together later. Ah.. prequels..!

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
No one's mentioned the black and white future-scene where they show Saul in hiding and working at a Cinnabon...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That scene is from after Breaking Bad once Saul disappeared if I'm not mistaken. They're using the same technique as in BB: They start a season or an episode (in that case, the season), with images from the story's ending. And the whole season, we wonder how we're gonna get there. That's pretty cool.

Kinda like the pink teddy bear in Walter's pool in ... let me think... season 2?

I'm wondering if season 2 of Better Call Saul might take place after Breaking Bad.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
That scene is from after Breaking Bad once Saul disappeared if I'm not mistaken. They're using the same technique as in BB: They start a season or an episode (in that case, the season), with images from the story's ending. And the whole season, we wonder how we're gonna get there. That's pretty cool.

Kinda like the pink teddy bear in Walter's pool in ... let me think... season 2?

I'm wondering if season 2 of Better Call Saul might take place after Breaking Bad.
Exactly! :) I remember Saul saying something like "Best case scenario I become a manager at a Cinnabon", so I thought that little glimpse was neat, and in BB fashion...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you think Better Call Saul compares to breaking bad?
I think it does. The show's pretty good up to now. And several of the characters are straight out of Breaking Bad, so it does feel pretty much the same.

I really liked Mike in BB, I'm glad he's part of this new series too.