Bigfoot Investigator Captures Video of Unidentified Creature in New England

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
N.H.– A Bigfoot investigator released footage early Thursday of an unidentified animal at an undisclosed lake in the New England region.

Dax Rushlow, cast member of The Ten Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty currently airing on Spike TV, was hiking in New Hampshire when he noticed “something across the lake”. It is not yet clear when the event actually took place.

The 32-second-long video shows what looks like a hunched-over bipedal creature standing on the other side of the lake as Rushlow points his camera at it. As he zooms in, the purported being appears to move, but the image is too shaky to clearly identify the animal without properly stabilizing the video frames.

“I’m telling you there is something across the lake!” he tells a woman walking with him. “I can’t see what it is, I don’t know, I can’t stay not shaking though, I wish I could not shake as much,” he continued.

The investigator described the creature as being “black and brown”. Additional physical features were not provided but Rushlow said he felt as though the animal was watching him.

Rushlow isn’t the only one wondering about the incident. Bill Brock, a member of the cryptid research organization Team Rogue and host of the TV show Monsters Underground, believes it could be a “possible Bigfoot” and posted a zoomed video on YouTube asking viewers for their opinion on the sighting.

Less than a month ago, Brock and his team interviewed a Maine child about a “big and white” creature they believe could be a rare albino Bigfoot.

The post Bigfoot Investigator Captures Video of Unidentified Creature in New England appeared first on Cryptozoology News.